We wont give up. ch. 13

Okay I promise, my story is about to get better.

REEADD ON AND TELL YOUR FRIEENNDSS! <3

Thanks sexy people :)

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylees POV*

Me, Jai, and Beau left to go get ice-cream. We get there and I get a small cookie dough ice-cream and Jai gets chocolate, and Beau gets brownie. We sit down at a table and eat the icecream. Jai gets a text.

*Jais POV*

I get a text from skip that says:

Skip: Party at my house. 10:00pm.

"Skips having a party" I say

"When?" Beau asks.

"Tonight at 10"

"Wanna go?" Kylee asks.

"Sure" I reply.

"Yeah sure" Beau says.

"Okay well lets go get Megan and we'll walk to our house and get ready and meet you there. Okay?" She says.

"Okay" Beau and I say.

"Lets go!" Kylee says.

*Kylees POV*

We get up and leave. When we get back to the house, Megan and Luke are awake doing a twitcam.

"HELLO WORLD" Jai shouts and sits on Luke.

I giggle and pull on Megans wrist.

"Party at skips house at 10 lets go get ready" I say.

"Okay" She says.

She kisses Luke and says goodbye and I kiss Jai and say goodbye.

"keep the sweatpants and sweatshirt" Jai yells as we walk out the door.

I shake my head and smile. Me and Megan start to get nervous and pick up the pace. We constantly look sideways and behind if Jordan and Kyle are there. We finally get to our appartment and we start making food. I jump in the shower quickly then dry my hair and straighten it. I look at my back in the mirror. Bruised. Badly. I sigh and pull out a pair of ripped jeans and a loose grey tanktop and a jean jacket. I slip on a pair of my new white vans. I go out to the kitchen and Megan goes to take a shower. After about 40 minutes she comes out in a pair of short denim ripped shorts and a cute loose longsleeved cream coloured shirt with a small heart necklace and her hair straightened. She slips on a pair of black vans and we eat. By the time we finish eating and getting ready, it's 9:48. I grab Jai's long board and slip my keys and phone into my pockets. I grab a pair of white raybans and Megan gets her penny board and puts her phone in her pocket and gets a pair of aviator sunglasses and we head out the door. We get downstairs and we start to board down the street. We get to skips house and there is already at least 50 people here. I run upstairs and leave the boards in skips closet. I go back downstairs and find Jai and Megan. I look around and spot Jai. I walk over and hug him. I smell alchohol on him already.

"Hey.." I say

"Hey babe" he says.

"Drinking already?" I ask.

"Yeah! It's a party" he says and walks away.

Great. Alone. I see Beau and walk over to him.

"Are you drunk too?" I ask

"No" He laughs.

"Good!" I say. "Your little brother is.."

"Jai?"

"Yeah.."

He sighs and grabs my hand.

"Lets dance, yeah?"

"Sure!" I say and walk with him to the middle of the living room. We start dancing and having a great time. That is until I saw it..

"Beau.." I say and stop dancing.

"What, Kylee?" He asks and stops dancing as well.

I point to the door and there standing, is Jordan and Kyle.

"Shit" he says while taking my hand.

"Where are we going..?" I ask.

He drags me to the backyard and points to a fence.

"Over" he says.

"You want me to hop the fence?" I ask

"YES!" he says

"Okay.." I hear the door opening and both our heads turn to that direction.

Jordan.

Beau lifts me to the top of the wooden fence and I lift one leg over and then the other. Beau jumps up and Jordan runs for him.

"BEAU!" I scream.

I swing both my legs back over and jump down. I push Jordan off of Beau and grab Beaus hand and we run inside. As we stumble through the people. I freeze. Jai. Kissing. Anna. I let go of Beaus hand and walk over to Jai.

"JAI?" I yell while tears stream down my face.

He stops kissing her and she clings to him like a new puppy.

"Tell her Jai!" Anna says with a smirk.

"Kylee.." Jai says.

"Save it Jai." I say while backing away. I bumo into someone and I turn around and it's Kyle.

"K-K-Kyle..." I say softly with tears still falling down my cheeks.

He grabs my hand and covers my mouth and drags me to the bedroom and locks the door. This. Can't. Be. Happening.