We won't give up. Ch. 17

Woww. 900+ reads.. Gosshh. Feedbackk? Please? I'd like to know your opinions. Truthfuly of course. Suggestions. Inbox me. Any kind of feedback (:

Little bird~Ed Sheeran <~~ if you haven't heard it, check it out. It's great.

Alright. Well I'll try to post like 4 chapters in the next few days. (:

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylee's POV*

I decide to take a walk. I pull head phones out of my tote bag violently and untangle them. I plug them in and go to my Ed Sheeran playlist. "Wake me up" comes on shuffle.

"I should ink my skin with your name. And take my passport out again, and just replace it. See I could do without a tan on my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle. And I should run you a hot bath, and fill it up with bubbles.. 'Causse maybe you're loveable, and maybe you're my snowflake, and your eyes turn from green to grey, in the winter I'll hold you in a cold palce. And you should never cut your hair, 'cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder, mm. And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me.. but maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.."

I speed walk through the alleys and streets of Melbourne, having no care of where I was going.  I end up going in circles and ending up infront of the Brooks house. I quickly jog by and continue to walk towards the shops. A few Ed Sheeran songs have gone by and I walked by a pet shop. I glance into the window and see a small puppy sitting in an empty pen staring out into the street. I kneel down and the puppy runs into the window and falls back. The small puppy get's up and put it's paws against the window and stared into my mixed blue and green eyes with it's set of gorgeous blue eyes. The tanned and white furred puppy gave me the saddest look. Desperation. I fell in love. I walk into the shop and instantly go up to the cashier and ask about the puppy.

"All her brothers and sisters were taken. She was known as thr runt of the litter. No one even took a look at her. Border Collie." She explains while walking towards the pen as the small puppy wagged it's tail.

"I'll take her" I say a little too quickly.

"Are you-"

"She's perfect" I interupt.

"Okay." she says while putting her hands in the air.

"I'm just going to grab a few nessissarities" I say while grabbing a cart and walking towards the aisles.

I walk towards the beds. I pick up a small cute brown one and toss it in the cart. I grab a few- erm. A bunch of toys. Too many.. I shrug and walk towards food. I grab a fairly large sized puppy food bag and put it in the cart. I walk over to the leashes and pick up a small blue one. I get a food bowl and water dish and a few treats. I pick up a few other things like a cage, a carrier, a small puppy blanket, and such. I walk towards the cash and the cashier walks towards the pen and takes out the small puppy.

"Would you like to carry her or put her in a carrier?" she asks.

"Erm.. Put her in a carrier please." I respond.

"Okay." she takes out a temporary carrier and puts the small puppy inside.

"Since she's the runt, she costs much less than the others" she starts.

I nod and take out my debit card. I start to pile the things on the counter as she scans them and puts them in bags. She rings up the price and it comes to a total of $687.64. Not bad.

"How much is she exactly..?" I ask.

"Well the others were around 800, so she was about 350." She smiles. I return it and scan my debit card.