We won't give up. ch. 18

I'm sick. Fmmllll. I lost my voice this morning.

Sorry about writing so late. It's just when I'm not busy. I would've wrote earlier, but my moms friend and her son came over. So yeah, hope you guys don't mindd!

Hope you like this chapter! :) Enjoyy !

One last thing, if you're on a computer, there's a picture of what I picture Autumn to look like :)

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylees POV*

I wake up from my sleep and its around 1:00pm. Autumn is chewing on one of her toys. I sit up and stretch. I climb out of bed and walk out of my room. Megan is on the couch with Neely and Luke. Luke flashes me a sypmathetic smile and I force a smile back at him. He gets up and walks towards me. He stands opposite of me, the other side of the island. He leans on the counter and I sit on a stool.

"You know, you should go back and talk to Jai. He misses you already" He says while giving a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, I was going to.. But Beau showed up this morning with some girl.. Drunk.." I frown.

"Megan told me.." He replies also frowning.

"He hurt me, Luke. He really did. I expected him to act like my older brother. Now that mine is across the world." I say holding in my tears.

"I know. He was supposed to. He shouldn't of lashed out on you.." he says.

"Well he didn't. Now, he hates me and his brother." I say with a small tear rolling down my cheek.

"He doesn't hate you, Kylee. He's mad at the fact a beautiful girl like you, chose his brother." he explains.

"He said himself that he chose to tell me Jai like me instead of him telling me that he liked me. That could've changed things. Now he calls me a bitch. He does hate me, Luke. I know he does. You didn't mention anything about him not hating Jai, which means he does." I argue.

"Well hes a fag. He's mad. He'll get over it. Trust me. Just go see Jai, babe. He needs you.." He responds quietly.

"Okay.." I say while getting up and walking to my room.

"Autumn, wanna come see Jai with me!?" I ask in a childish voice.

She barks and wags her tail. I giggle and walk towards my closet. I pick out a lounging outfit. Sweats, a tee, and a beanie. I take out Autumns leash and hook it on. I open the door and slip on my vans. (A/N: Heres the outfit, the dog picture isn't working. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54703027 ) I pick up my phone and head out the door. Me and Autumn walk down the street towards Jai's. We get there and I open the gate and walk towards the door. I knock softly. Gina comes to the door with a smile. She hugs me and picks up Autumn.

"She's a beaut." She smiles.

"Yeah.." I reply.

"Jai is in his room." She says while handing the pup back to me.

"Thank you, Gina." I smile and take off my shoes and walk up to Jai's room.

I open the door and see Jai sleeping. I can't see his face and his body is covered in a blanket. Only some of his curly hair sticking out of the top. I cautiously sit on the bed next to him and gently shake him.

"Jai.. Wake up.." I whisper.

He rolls onto his back. His eyelids flutter and he opens his eyes.

"Hey, babe" I smile.

"What are you doing here?" he asks. "And whos dog.."

"Just came to see you." I reply. "and mine. I bought her yesterday. She's called Autumn."