Nothing Makes Sense

Liam's POV

            I hate her! I hate how weak I am under her spell. I hate how a look from her eyes can melt me. I hate how, with only a couple of words, she can make me surrender to her pleas. I hate how I kill my pride and existence just to please her. How can I be so determined to uncover her fraud and end up giving her a ride with that guy to the hospital?! How can I come for answers and end up with more questions instead?! Ugh Sara! When will you ever feel my anguish? Or even better, when will I get rid of your spell?

"Where are we heading exactly?" Sara cut off my thoughts.

"Tomlinson Hospital," I answered.

"Isn't it better if we go to Revering Hospital?" she suggested.

"No, I told my boss I was sick and left early." I said, "I can't just show up with the two of you. He'll think I was lying."

"He won't see you." she argued, "Besides, you won't stay for long."

"Excuse me! Do you think I'll just drop you and leave?!" I fumed.

"Yes, I appreciate your kindness to drop my brother and me to the hospital, but I can't afford someone taking a picture of the two of us and creating some weird story out of it."

I glared."Oh really?! Stop acting like the famous celebrity! We both know the truth!"

"Well, the only truth I know is that you're hallucinating." Her eyes pleaded as she said, "Please don't waste my time any further. Every second matters. Just take me to the closest hospital." I frowned. "I'll pay you whatever you want," she added.

I sighed. "Fine, I want none of that money of yours. I'm just helping my friend."

She smiled playfully. "You know Adam?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean." With that said, I drove silently to Revering Hospital.

When we reached our destination, I rushed into the ER and asked for help. The nurses rushed behind me towards the car. Sara helped them lay her "brother" on a bed. Sara and I followed them to the ER and watched them as they checked the boy's heart beat, temperature, blood pressure, and consciousness. Worry popped out of Sara's tired eyes. If I didn't know Sara Adams well enough, I would've mistaken her for Samantha Williams. Her hair was curled to perfectly match with her layered turquoise skirt. She carried a white Louis Vuitton bag complementing her white shirt and heels. Rich was written all over her, but I knew it was just a lie. She does look concerned for this Adam beyond anything I've seen, but I'm confident she is Sara.

"I think we have to let them work, Sara," I said. She ignored me. "Sara!"

"I told you I'm not Sara!" she hissed.

"Don't play around. You are Sara, and I have evidence to prove my claim!" She gave me a doubtful look, and I added pointing towards her forehead, "That's my proof."

"What?"

"The injury on your forehead, isn't that the one you had when you came to the bakery?"

"You know when I got that! You were there when I hit the couch," she argued.

"Yes, and I didn't realize back then that you were Sara, not Samantha," I whispered noticing a nurse looking to our direction.

Sara noticed the nurse and said, "H-How about we discuss this later?"

"No! I want to know the truth, now!" I pulled her arm and dragged her to the waiting room. Luckily, not much people were there. I took her aside and said, "Don't try to deny that you're Sara. How did this lead me to you then?" I pulled the address out of my pocket and showed it to her. "Isn't this the address of your cousin's house? Isn't this what you told me?"