Chapter 11

Curled up in Vesemir's tight embrace I let the blanket fall off me as my body gets up from the comfortable bed. My arms, no longer bandaged, were nude to the world as I was wearing a blouse with short sleeves. Surprisingly, after my not so little mental break-down, there were no scars to be seen on my uncovered skin, thanks to the local herbalist and her professional help with tending to my injuries. My physical wounds were not the only ones' healing. It's been about two weeks since my little... accident... and thanks to everyone's support I once more started taking proper care of myself. I have been drinking and eating regularly as well as going in the garden to breathe some fresh air once or twice a day. Or course, I only left my house if accompanied. I also tried to spend as little time as possible cooped up in my room, mostly leaving me to choose between cooking my stress away in the kitchen or tailing behind someone.

"Getting up so soon? The sun isn't even up yet."

Taking my clothes with myself to the bathroom I looked at Vesemir.

"I know. I want to surprise the others with the best breakfast of their lives, as a 'Thank you' for all the support and love."

"Wait, what do you mean: I want to surprise the others? What about me?!"

"Don't worry, of course I will be cooking for you as well! It's just that since you know my plans, it won't be much of a surprise for you anymore."

I chuckled before closing the bathroom door. After swiftly getting dressed, I made my way towards the kitchen trying to not make any noises that could wake up the others. Standing in the kitchen I decided to start with the eggs and bacon. Putting the ingredients on the table I started working my magic until a pair of arms sneaked around my waist. Scared of the newcomer I squeaked and quickly spun around. Or at least I tried to, but the hold was too strong to permit me any movement.

"No need to be alarmed (Y/N)."

The voice behind me said. The younger Witcher's voice. 'Could of thought so...'

"Mister Geralt, what are you up and running for so early?"

His head came to rest on top of mine. I felt a shiver, a jolt of electricity running up my spine. Lately, he has been a bit more touchy, claiming he just wanted to be near me as often as possible in order to protect me. I, on the other hand, did not mind his touches as much as I did before. He gained quite a bit of my trust, so I wasn't scared of him being near me now, his company was slowly becoming rather pleasant. His fingers set ablaze any flesh they stroked ever so slightly as his arms traveled up, from my waist over my sides to my backside and finally, came to halt on my shoulders, which were by now rather tense.

"I should be the one asking that question. Witchers don't require as much sleep as humans."

His palms started kneading on my body, giving me a rather slow and sensual massage. Closing my eyes, I could hear the chirping of the birds outside, smell the flowers in full bloom offering an aromatic scent, feel the hands slowly exploring my behind. Letting my head fall back with my lips parted just a bit while being imprisoned between the Witcher and the table a low, almost inaudible moan filled the air. For the Witcher however, it was loud enough to encourage him to continue his actions.

"M-Mister Geralt... W-what are you doing?"

I turned my head to the side, seeking to see and hear his reasoning. His body pressed tightly against mine, leaving absolutely no space between us, unlike before, and showing me into the table was the only response I got. His hands slid from my shoulders onto my sides, running up and down, adding a bit of pressure before releasing it and repeating the cycle. His chest pushed me forward until I had to support my upper body placing my hands on the table in front of me. As my posture was a bit bent it made my bottom stick out, which the Witcher took advantage of immediately. His hips grinding into mine he raised my bottom higher placing his hands on my thighs before pushing them against his own, making us move in synchronization. My mind was still in a haze from just waking up not even minutes ago, and this tempo was way too quick for me to fully grasp what is actually going on.

"Ge-...Gera-"

I gasped, trying to get the man's attention, yet each time I was interrupted by moans and groans. Even when in my mind, I was not sure how I was supped to respond, my body more than happily did so for me, moving my hips back and forth ever so slowly. The hands supporting my weight slid forward until I was laying on the table, my breast pressed into the cold wooden furniture and a braid of my hair sticking to my cheek. Once realizing the lack of movement against me, I tilted me head to the side, looking behind myself the best I could from my current position with pleading eyes at Geralt. Was I pleading for him to stop or to keep going? I could not make up my mind. He bent forward, his lips nearing my ear as his hot breath hit the naked skin of my neck.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I WILL fuck your brains out right here, right now (Y/N)."

He bit onto my ear, his eyes literally shining yellowish. His right arm slowly reaching for the hem of my undergarment under my skirt, while his left one sneaked it's was inside my blouse. His fingers graced teasingly over the pink sensitive bud on my breast, as he found my lower lips, ready to plunge a finger inside me as he-

"(Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

Excellent job Ann, what a mood killer.