Chapter 16

'Was he playing me? He didn't try to escape the woman's advances. Was he playing her? They seemed to know each other well by their closeness. Was I just a form of entertainment? He DID try to get under my skirt just the second (I think?) day we knew each other. Would he just throw me away like a piece of garbage? There was no way I could compete against THAT woman. Did he even really care about me to begin with? Why did I even have my hopes up? Someone like me... Someone ugly like me... and stupid... I'm so fucking stupid... Deceiving myself into thinking he actually have a damn... haha... as if anyone would... give a damn about an ugly freak like me!' I crawled over to the corner, taking the covers with me. Curled up into a ball I gripped my hair, ripping a few strands out.

"...as if... as if..."

I pushed my head hard against my knees, ripping more hair out in hopes of my physical pain drowning the emotional one. 'I'm just a useless piece of trash... a waste of space...' My lips bit onto the soft flesh of my lower lip. '...I never asked for this... I never asked for it...' The flesh ripped, creating a stream of blood going down by chin and dripping on the covers whapped around me. Roughly letting go of my hair and instead placing my hands on my face, nails harshly digging into my cheeks, forehead, chin. '... I never... I never...' Fingers over my eyes, covering them.

"I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN!"

My vision turned red, as did my hands. The pain was too much, I passed out.