Chapter 21

„Lovers? Really? No wonder Geralt was so out of it when you were in your room."

Ciri stood behind him with an amused smile. The redness of my face would put a tomato to shame. My palms became sweaty as I fondled with my hair.

"W-What? N-no, we are not lo-"

"Geralt, seriously? Isn't she a bit too young for you?"

Triss's accusing glare fell on the said Witcher, who just ignored the question and sat closely next to me. So close out legs were touching under the table, and so were our shoulders. I tried to shift my position a bit, but each time I did, he just moved closer again, so I gave up eventually. With all the new people around, I had no idea what to do so I just sat and listened to their conversation. Most of the time I had no idea what they were talking about.

I leaned on Geralt's shoulder, slowly dozing off. That is, until I felt a hand brush against my leg. Dismissing it as an accident I merely moved my leg away from Geralt and continued my rest. Again. This time, the hand grasped my thigh and jerked it back towards the Witcher. I quickly searched the faces of the others, but none seemed to have noticed anything strange going on. I reached both my hands under the table and tried to free myself. Futile. No wonder, Witchers and their super strength, ugh. I moved my leg left, right, up and down. Nothing. This made me frustrated. I would of just pinched Geralt's hand until he let go of me, but he had his gloves on, so no luck. I kicked him a bit in the shin to express my wish of him letting me go. He, instead of doing so, leaned over to my ear.

"Wanna go to my room?"

I was speechless. I could feel his hand rubbing my thigh in small circular movement before pressing down.

"What do you say?"

His rough lips brushed against the nape of my neck. What? Ohnonononononono! No way in all hell!

"If you don't give me an answer, I'll just carry you there myself."

His other hand reached for my other leg, lifting both of them over his lap. He than prepared one hand behind my lower back, ready to just lift me up and carry me, just like he said. I could not protest, I did not want to cause a scene in front of everyone.

And that is how I ended here, in Geralt's room.

Help me!