Chapter 24

„LET ME THE FUCK GO, YOU INSOLENT EXCUSE OF A MAN!!"

Yennefer shouted, throwing her arms and legs left and right.

"LET ME GO OR I'M GOING TO PUT YOU THRU PAIN WORSE THAN DEATH!!"

She raged. After her breaking into Geralts' room she went berserk, and would it not have been for the witchers' quick reflexes and thinking, I would be a pile of ashes by now. After she crashed down half of the bathroom trying to get to me, Zoltan and Dandelion ran into the room, which brings me quite nicely to this. As of right now, the sorceress is being dragged by Dandelion out while Zoltan is making sure she can't get out of their hold long enough to summon more spells and therefore, more trouble.

"JUST YOU WAIT YOU BITCH!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY MAN, WHORE!!"

Sounded from the corridor.

"Fuck."

I was raised from the bath and wrapped in a blanket, strong arms carrying me somewhere while my curled form was sobbing into the individuals' shoulder.

"Shit, (Y/N) I'm sorry..."

I was placed on soft sheets as the sounds from the main hall suddenly quieted. Did we change rooms for one that had doors? Or were they distracted by the commotion?

"You're alright, you're alright..."

My hair was placed behind my hair.

"(Y/N), look at me..."

My head was raised from my knees. Nothing. I saw nothing.

"Please, (Y/N)..."

A big blur of nothingness tainted my whole sight. Something slowly sneaked around my coiled form.

"Please, just stop screaming..."