TWENTY-TWO/22/VIENTEDOS- SHADOW SIDE

Colby
"Hello my fellow friends!" I heard my familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw my shadow side Cameron.

"Cameron what are you doing to them?" I asked standing up.

"Torturing them. I find delight in it. You used to until you started watching over Miss Goodietwoshoes over there. So let's see if I can't get you to turn off your humanity again" he said as he used his magic to hurt me.

I screamed in pain as he teleported through me.

Phoenix
I looked at Colby and his eyes had just filled with darkness. No soul. Not the blue I remember.

"Colby?" I asked looking at him.

He flipped his hand up and made the same noise ring through my head.

"You don't want to do this!" Sam said grabbing Colby.

He pushed Sam against the wall.

"Don't I Sam? Because I'm really enjoying this" Colby said strangling Sam.

I felt an anger so strong inside of me that I never felt before. I unlinked myself from the bed and got up. I grabbed Colby and pinned him to the ground. I stared deeply into his eyes.

"This is not you Colby. This is Cameron. He his trying to turn off your humanity. We can banish Cameron. Give his soul to me. Please!" I said as I bit my wrist and gave Colby the blood.

He injected Cameron's soul inside of me. Cameron tried to take over me. I held him back for a few seconds.

"Tie me up in the dungeons now. I know you don't want to but do it. Inject wolfspane in my system please. Cameron is going to try to feed off me. This is the only way we can kill him. Even if it kills me" I said before Cameron took over my body.

I screamed as they dragged me down to the dungeon.

"No get off her! What're you doing to her?" Charlie asked as he ran at us.

Kyle grabbed him.

"It's not Phoenix. It's Cameron. Colby's shadow side!" Kyle said grabbing him.

"I need to warn Tati!" He said running off.

They tied me up and pumped wolfspane into my system. I blacked out soon after.