CARNAL: A Bretton Chronicle😏🍫 Part 1

"When did I become so damn scared to ask a dude out!" Bretton laughed as he was multitasking between washing dishes and talking with his sister, Jennifer.

"I don't know but you need some for real! I thought you were going to punch a fucking hole in my wall last night," Jennifer teased. "But look i need to go cook this fool something to eat before I lose my ticket for a dick down tonight. Love you bro! But not that much," She laughed into his ear. 

"I hope he end up in the wrong hole tonight, bitch, " Bretton joked, but he was so damn jealous of her.

Bretton placed down his cellphone, rinsed the last plate from the sink, and dried it off. Before he placed it in the cabinet, he glanced back at his phone hoping he would see a yellow indicator meaning someone would have hit him up via text. But alas his phone did no such thing.

"Fuck it," he sighed. "Looks like it's going to be another dry ass night." It appeared that way for him like this for 6 months. Bretton was not with this drought he was going through.

  Of course, he had his assortment of sex toys and Myvidster to rely on when he felt his nut was filled to the brim of his blue balled syndrome.  But shit it was only so much jacking his dick and self-plunging his ass he could deal with.

 However,  he had been resisting all week not to jackoff. He had made a bet with himself that the next time he would bust a nut it would be over somebody's face or ass cheeks, his favorite place to let his cum spread on and he himself enjoyed the creamy favor to be returned as well. But on this cold winter January evening, Bretton declared he would go on a hunt tonight.

 A manhunt that would put an end to his held back sexual frustration. For his hormones made him into the makings of a beast. A beast that required the feel of hot flesh to flesh, a nutsack smacking to his ass while he is being pounded mercilessly, and if he was lucky he would get to swap cum as well.

 So with his beast of hormones on a prowl, he decided he'd go out for a hopeful  late night snack. He was starving for a good time and what better place to satisfy his appetite than Club Valentino, a dance club with all the usual ambiance of an alternative club. But in the basement there was a private bathhouse that was just opened last night per word of mouth.

 So now all that needed to happen was finally for his overdue for a nut ass to get to his sensual destination.

      Bretton started his shower and quickly unclothed from his tank and blue and white striped American Eagle boxers. He took a glimpse at his body in the mirror and in no time his dick got hard. "Damn, I would fuck myself," he teased his caramel erected nipples. He was a beast about his body. From his plump caramel cakes, to his sculpted abs with a happy trail that led to his now erected piece. Before he could begin a quick stroke session, he heard his phone ringing.

        "This better not be Jennifer crazy ass," he joked about his sister as he rushed to answer his phone in full commando with his dick clapping back and forth against his thighs. "Kale... What the hell is he calling me for!?" His ex-boyfriend of two years was not the least of all the hard black dicks in the world he had expected to be ringing his dry ass phone. "Yeah," he answered with an utmost uninterested tone.

           "Bretton, what's good," Kale's deep baritone voice transcended from the receiver like a snake in a vine. Bretton could not lie to his ears that I did not miss that voice. It almost made him pre cum out his now calmed erection.