"For You" Part Three: Nathan's Chronicle

I reached for my phone to reply back to Walt, <Hey, I'm going to be a lil' late. I'm gone hit you up when I'm heading out.>
"You got a date tonight?" Dalton asked me while he took another swig of his wine cooler.
"And what's it to you, if I did have one tonight?" I laughed while I hoped Walt's ass didn't text back again.
"Damn, I guess that means, yeah," he gulped the remainder of his wine cooler and placed the bottle down on the counter. "Too bad though," he stated while he looked me up and down.
"Too bad, what?" I reached over and grabbed the empty bottle, brushed up against him, and then opened the bottom cabinet by his waist. I could tell he was getting hard in them sexy ass khakis and I almost asked him to pull that dick out.
"Too bad because..." he untucked his polo from his khakis and then unzipped his pants. "I got here, first,"he pulled his erect dick from his boxer briefs.
Dalton's dick looked so fucking good and no matter how hard I tried to play hard to convince, I wanted to suck the life from it. "Damn you, Dalton," I untied my robe and then pulled his pants and boxers down for him to step out of them. Then, I kneeled down to his bulging dick. I almost whispered, I MISS YOU, to the tip of his dick, but instead I licked it, teased it, and looked up at him as he bit his lip and moaned.
"Damn," he moaned. "Tease that fucking head, baby." I obliged his request and continued to lick the head of his dick. I spat on it and licked my spit from it before I took him in deeper into my mouth. His head was thumping the back of my throat until I gagged on it. More spit covered his dick as I gagged and he moaned louder.
"Fuck," he moaned.
"You like how I gag on this shit, baby?" I gagged some more on his dick.
"Hell yeah," he replied.
I continued to suck his dick and then raised my hands up his thighs until I reached his ass. I spreaded his ass cheeks. Then, I pulled away from sucking his dick and stroked it with one hand, wetted my index finger from the other hand, and then while going back to suck on his dick some more, I started to finger his ass at the same time. Dalton almost fell to the floor out of pure pleasure, but I made sure to turn his back to my refrigerator so he could keep his balance.
I slithered my tongue down his shaft and then worked my way back to the tip of his head. I teased the hole of his dick with my tongue until I could taste the precum.
"Damn, I have missed your mouth," he moaned while grabbing my head.
Before, I could respond my phone starting buzzing. I continued sucking and stroking Dalton's dick harder to try and drown the buzzing sound out, but it wasn't working.
"You wanna answer that," he barely could ask because he was still moaning.
I pulled his dick out of my mouth and replied, "Yeah, just go get comfortable in the room."
He smiled and then continued to the room took off his Polo and tossed it on the recliner by the hallway toward the bedroom.
I grabbed my phone from the counter and facetimed this impatient fool back.
"Yo, what the hell you doing," Walt popped up on my phone screen with no shirt on and was in his bathroom still getting dressed. "Why you not answering my calls?"
"I know you read my last text letting your ass know I was going to be late," I walked out the kitchen to sit on the recliner by the hallway. "You don't have any damn patience do you?"
"Yo, chill, sexy," he licked his lips while he stared at me. "I just need your sexy ass here right now at my place," he lowered his camera down to his waist and dropped his towel. His dick was hard as fuck and I wished I could just pull it through my phone and suck it right now and then jam it right in my ass for him.
"I see dinner was not on your mind," I chuckled while I continued to gaze at his dick. "Lift that damn camera up!" I demanded.
"Alright," Walt laughed as he lifted his front camera back towards his face. "Look, how fucking long you're gonna be because I'm..." He paused and looked behind me.
"You're going to what? What the hell you..." I looked to the side of my front camera view and saw Dalton behind me standing naked in the hallway.
"It's that motherfucker again!" Walt yelled over the screen. "You over there fucking around with him and got me looking stupid as fuck over here!"
Dalton just stared, walked toward me, grabbed my phone, and yelled, "Man, suck my dick!" He motioned the front camera of my phone towards his dick and then ended the call. He threw my phone towards the couch, grabbed me off the recliner, and ripped my robe off.
"Don't say a fucking word," he demanded me. "Bring your ass in this bedroom, lie on your stomach facedown on the pillows, and spread your legs," he pointed towards the bedroom.
I followed his demands while I didn't know if I should be scared, turned on, or hell, both!
Once I made it to the bedroom, I wasted no time lying facedown on the pillows with my legs spreaded out as I was told.