"For You": Nathan's Chronicle Finale Part 1

"Damn," I sighed as I turned the shower off. The shower I took was orgasmic and it totally calmed my nerves. I grabbed my robe and placed it on as I walked into the bedroom. I still hadn't figured out what the hell I was going to wear, nor have I figured out whom I was going to link up with first. I don't know why I was so damn nervous about tonight. Oh, I remember, I was willingly about to link up with Walt and Dalton. Walt, a man whom I don't know how the fuck I should feel about besides the fact that he don't give a fuck about his actions, had a sexy ass swag about him, and dick was thick as fuck. Dalton, a man whom I can't seem to deny I still have feelings for, have devoted five years of my life to, but every since he left me lingering for weeks, I have begun almost imagining a life without him.
I mean this shit is easy to say now, but was I willing to just fuck it all away, tell him tonight he made his point and let him know to go ahead and live his life and I will live mine. Hell, probably sucking on Walt's dick and having him fucking the memories of Dalton out of me would do me some good tonight. My dick got hard and protruded through my robe while I thought of finally having another go at Walt's dick. However, at the rate I was going while lollygagging my ass around with a hard dick, a robe on, and no clothes ironed yet, I probably won't find get another opportunity.
I perused my closet for something to wear and my options were limitless. Should I just wear a tank top, some basketball shorts, and my Nike flip-flops...my hoe outfit... or should I actually try to look good for these fools tonight with a nice pair of jeans and simple v-neck tee? I figured whatever I decided to wear that underwear wouldn't be an option. Shit, it wasn't like I planned on keeping my clothes on the entire evening.
After five wardrobe changes and a serious kush session, that I had still managed to have a bit of a roach left to smoke on, I had finally figure out what I was going to wear, but my ass had to iron it now. I walked to get my ironing board from the laundry room and just as I walked back to my room, my doorbell rung. I sat the board against the living room wall and walked up to the door and peeped through the peeping hole to see whom it was. "Shit, Dalton!" I whispered. Just like his ass to have arrived unannounced. No text, no call, and no letter this damn time!