"For You" Part 4: Nathan's Chronicle

"So you was gone go fuck, Walt, huh?" He turned off the light, clicked on my red mood light, and walked toward me.
     "I can..."
     "Did I tell you to fucking talk," he interrupted me.
     All sorts of damn sexual serial killer scenarios ran across my head as I continued to lie stomach down and ass out. Why the fuck did I answer that call from Walt? And worst of all why did I place him on FaceTime! I feared that Dalton was about to beat my ass and not in the good way either. So I turned my head to the side for air as I tried to sneak a peak behind me to see where Dalton was standing.
     "Spread them ass cheeks for me. Your ass is literally going to feel my fucking wrath tonight," he climbed on the bed as I pulled my cheeks apart for him until my asshole was gaping out for him.
      I don't think I have ever been this turned on before and Dalton's domineering voice was some hot shit.
      It wasn't before long before I could feel Dalton breathing against my hole. Teasing it with the breath from his nostrils,then rubbing his bare lips against it and then on the sides of my ass.
      "Fuck," I moaned and continued to hold my cheeks apart for him.
      Dalton then started licking my hands as they barely held my cheeks apart because I was weakened by his every lick. He then finally made his way to my gaping hole. He began tongue lashing the fuck out of my ass. With every lash, my ass became gushy and wet. His saliva was sliding down to my balls and was soaking up the bedsheets.
      "You like that shit," he asked.
      "Mmmm," I lifted my ass up in the air. "Take that damn tongue deeper, baby," I demanded him.
      "For you, it will be my fucking pleasure," he moaned as he dove his tongue deeper into my ass.
      "Ahhh, shit," I moaned. "Yes, goddamn!"
      Dalton was fucking my ass with his tongue and I was so fucking wet. He wasn't coming up for air either. He was submerged deep in my ass like he was a damn deep sea diver. He was smacking and slurping my ass juices and then was taking his tongue up and down from my ass to my balls. Teabagging the fuck out of them.