"For You..." Part 5 of 6(Nathan's Chronicle)

"Fuckkkk," I exhaled as I reached behind and pushed Dalton's head deeper into my gushing wet ass. I could feel his spit dripping down to my balls and as I lifted my ass higher to him, the spit dripped further until it reached my navel. It was as if I was sweating from his spit blended with my ass juices. It was so fucking hot and I remained obedient all while being completely overjoyed to have this man back in my life and... my ass.
        "You like how I am eating this ass bae," he lifted up from my cheeks and pushed my hands to the side.
        "MMMmm-hmm," I could barely respond to him. He had me so got damn speechless.
        "Good," he rose up from the bed. "Now turn around on your back. I want you to eat my ass, while I suck that dick."
         I don't know what the kind of freaky shit Dalton ass been getting into lately since he ghosted my ass, but I was fucking enjoying every moment. He used to be stingy about letting me eat his ass out and I couldn't fucking wait to get my mouth on them cakes.
         Dalton laid on top of me with ass towards my face and his face towards my dick. He didn't waste a second as he immediately wrapped his lips around the head of my dick and caressed the shaft with his wet tongue; still wet from my ass I'm sure. I followed suit as I spread apart his ass and dived my tongue in his ass.
         "This ass so fucking good," I moaned as I spat on his gaping hole before placing a finger in him and then licked around the edges of his ass.
          "Hmmmm, fuck yes," he slobbered and moaned on my dick. "You feel how tight that ass is?"
          "Mmm-hmm," I continued eating him out.
          "You gone change that for me?" He asked right before he deepthroated my dick. All I could feel was the quick thrusting of his tongue and the back of his throat. I was about to fucking bust my nut in his mouth, but I restrained myself.
             "Give me this fucking ass now," I scooted up to the headboard of the bed and lifted him around until he was facing me and his ass was towards my dick.              
             I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I
slurped his bottom lip in my mouth while I reached in the drawer next to our bed for the lube and  condoms. My dick was so fucking hard and Dalton's dick was flapped against my stomach as his pre-cum slithered down my abs. I ripped the condom and passed him the lube to get that ass ready. We both multitasked as we continued our sloppy session of kissing.
            Dalton kissed his way to my left ear lobe and whispered, "Fuck me and make sure I don't run from the dick." Then, he took my dick and placed it inside his ass. It was tight at first, but when he relaxed that ass, I was inside him.
            "Shiiiit," I moaned as I grabbed his cheeks and grinded him on my dick. The sounds of our moans, the flapping of his ass on my thighs as he rode my dick and our combined sweat dripping on each other  made me not even want to blink my eyes; In fear  that I was dreaming this shit and I would wake up with my dick in my hand.
            To my pleasure instead of in my hand, Dalton had my dick well under his control. He was riding my dick so fucking good. I could definitely tell he hadn't had no one up in this ass since our break. So I  guess as an added bonus, he better be glad that Walt hadn't had the chance to fuck me yet, not counting my throat though.
            "Ride that shit, bae," I demanded as Dalton held onto my chest and kept bouncing up and down on my dick. The more he bounced, the closer to cumming I was getting.
            His dick flapped on my abs as he continued to ride me and I swiped his pre-cum from my abs and then placed my fingers to his mouth.
            "Mmm, is that for me," he opened his mouth and placed my fingers inside. His tongue cleaned the pre-cum from my fingers and then he leaned over to kiss me on the lips.
             "You gone cum for me because your ass is next," he rode me faster and made eye contact with me. "Bust that shit," he commanded.
             I grabbed his cheeks, bounced them up and down faster and faster on my dick. I was so close to cumming and just before I could I felt one of Dalton's hands reach to rub my balls as I continued thrusting him on my dick. "Fuckkk," I moaned as I was about to finally submit to his command. "Keep doing that shit, " I yelled before finally cumming. "Dammn, fuck, ughhh," I held him to my chest while my dick slipped out with the cum filled condom  still intact.
             Dalton got off of me, pulled the condom off my dick, then lifted my legs up as he leaned down to eat my ass. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as he drenched my ass with his tongue. I had just came and now I was fighting back from cumming again.