"For You": Nathan's Chronicle Finale Part 2

I opened the door and the wind was being messy as fuck when it blew caresses of Dalton's cologne towards my nostrils. I was completely stunned and just stared him up and down while still being intoxicated by his delicious scent. He stood before me in some skinny flexed Khakis with a navy blue polo shirt.
"Goddamn!" I thought to myself. "He can't be wearing no damn underwear, I can see the crevice of his dick print in them damn pants."
"You gone let me in or are you going to keep staring at me like a damn ghost," Dalton chuckled at me as I finally stood aside and let him in.
"You might as well be one because you sure pulled a disappearing act on my ass," I shut the door and wavered for him to have a seat. "I am honestly sort of at lost of words. I mean I'm glad to be seeing you, but I was pretty sure you had chucked the deuces at my ass," I sat down in the recliner across from him and made sure my damn robe was fully closed. Between them damn pants and his cologne, my damn dick was having a poking war with my robe.
"I bet," he laughed. "I didn't mean to just pull up announced. I figured I'd just pop-up and see you since we didn't really set a time or place ," He leaned off the love seat and toyed with the magazines on the coffee table.
"You do remember I texted you about me having something to do before our meet-up, but it's cool," I lied. This shit wasn't cool, I was about to go see Walt and get dicked down before having to see him. I figured if I'd get this ass and dick handled before seeing him, I wouldn't get the urge to rekindle anything. I guess Dalton had other plans for me. "You're here now and It would probably be best if I go put some damn clothes on," I laughed while I re-adjusted my robe.
"You good," he stared at me with an intense stare. "It's not like you got anything I haven't seen before," he jestered while biting his lips at me.
"Ah, don't start no shit now," I laughed. "Besides, I might've decided to get a tattoo or a damn Prince Albert," I side-eyed to the left and smiled at him. "So, why?" I asked him.
"Why, what?" He looked at me, confused.
"Why you wanted to see me tonight? I am not going to sit here and act like that letter shit you pulled was ok, but given the circumstances I guess it was better than you beating my ass like I deserved that night. Then, followed by an awesome make-up fuck session that I just knew was bound to happen afterwards," I couldn't believe I finally said the words that have sundered my mind for months. The words that I thought I would never get to express to Dalton because I had assumed he had ghosted my ass for good.
"Wow," he exlcaimed while he rubbed the top of his nose. "Nathan, I was so fucking mad that night and I don't regret punching that fool, Walt, at all. However, no matter how mad I was, the thought of beating your ass did not cross my mind. I lov...," he paused, looked down at his hands, and then continued. " I cared about you too much. You don't realize how shocked I was to pull up on you and that bastard on a damn side of a road. If your brother, Quincy, wasn't there that night, I'd probably be in prison instead of right here talking to you. I could've killed Walt that night."
I sat there in the recliner stunned by Dalton's words. The expression and truth in his face as he spoke was everything I needed right now. My guilt of course in this whole dilemma renewed, but it all made sense. Dalton definitely still had feelings for me and his hatred of Walt was no secret at all.
"I am glad Quincy was there too," I cleared my throat. "I couldn't bear the thought of you being sent away for life due to my hoeish intents that night," I stood up to walk to the kitchen for some water. All these feelings were clogging my throat. "You want something to drink," I offered while I opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water and then took a sip.
"Sure," he got up and came in the kitchen. "You got a wine cooler in there," he smiled. It just so happened I kept his favorite flavor, Mango Passion, in the fridge. Coincidence, I guess.
"Yeah," I passed him one.
"I am surprised you kept them in the fridge. I'd figured you'd threw them away out of anger towards me leaving."
"I am too," I laughed and took another sip of water. "Buzzzz," my phone vibrated on the kitchen counter. I saw it was a text from Walt's number, <WYD?> I am so glad I didn't save his name in the contacts again.