SIDE-DISH Part II 🍫😏: Nathan's Chronicle

Matthew and I were en route to lunch. We were riding at the speed of honey dripping from a comb and I was getting pissed with him.
‎ "You drive like we don't have only an hour for lunch," I complained while I tapped the ash off my blunt in a water bottle.
"Well, damn it, you drive next time! I mean admit it, it's been hell at work today. The least we can do is endulge. Besides, I need to get you out of your ugly ass mood you've been in lately," Matthew changed the station.
"Yeah," I replied while checking my phone in hopes of a missed call or text from Dalton,but not one damn thing from him.
"I can't believe my ass is doing this to myself. I mean all I've been doing is beating myself up," I pulled a long drag on my blunt.
"Like a damn fool, too. I mean you been dodging the hell out of Walt for some body whom left a fucking letter instead of talking things out with you. You are a good one, baby, because you know what I would've done with that letter?" Matthew switched lanes and perched his lips awaiting my response.
‎"I'm afraid to ask your crazy ass," I placed out my blunt and started cloaking my herbal release with some fragrant oil.
‎"Hmph, I would've mailed that letter to his parents and outed his ass! I guarantee that would've got his ass right on together."
"Now, Matt, why the fuck would you think I could bring myself to do that to him? I mean granted yes there are a lot of down low assholes out there that might have deserved that, but not Dalton. He and I had more respect for each other than that."
Listen to my ass, talking like Dalton and I are still together. However, it was true I made a promise to him since we were best friends in college before we started dating that I would keep his sexuality a secret from his family. An understanding that I was painfully reminded of on our anniversary night when I thought he was going to propose to me. So, no I would have never and nor do I have any plans of doing some low down shit like that to him; even if we are on this break or whatever the fuck we are on.
"I guess," Matthew rolled his eyes at me and pulled into Panera Bread. "I hope for your sake that we do run into Walt today. He needs to fuck any thoughts of Dalton out of you. I swear that is all you need." I rolled my eyes at Matthew and as he came to a stop in the parking lot, I hurried out the car in hopes to survey the restaurant for any signs of that sneaky and sexy bastard. I did however have a small admission in the back of my mind that as much as I wanted to deny it, maybe that would be all I need... A good dick down session. Yeah, that'll be a solution to my Dalton issues. Right?
Once we entered the restaurant, I sighed in relief that Walt was no where in sight.
"Matthew, get my order for me. I'm getting my usual Panini with a side of Fruit. I'm going to use the restroom," I placed my work badge down at our usual table.
"I got you. You sure you don't won't a side of Walt's dick to go with it instead of the fruit," he joked as he walked up to the counter. I glared at him, shook my head, and made my way to piss like a motherfucker in the restroom.
I entered the restroom and there was only one stall occupied with a guy standing. I didn't hear him pissing or anything so my nasty mind assumed his ass was getting a lunch hour jackoff session.
I proceeded to mind my own business and went to piss at an urinal. I made sure to get the last stall to ensure I would have a comfortable piss flow. I unzipped, pulled my piece out, and released. I was having the best piss of my life and during that time I heard the guy finally leave his stall, but I didn't bother to look behind me to see what he looked like. However, I heard him walking towards my direction from behind. I finally was done pissing and was about to zip up until I felt an arm surround my waist, grab my dick, and whispered in my ear, "Where the fuck your sexy ass been hiding?"
"Walt!" I pushed his arm back and rushed to zip my pants. "What the fuck are you doing?"
"I asked you a question," he stood in front of me to block me from exiting. "You went ghost on my ass out of nowhere and i been keeping in contact with your ass, but you have not returned one call or replied to one text from my ass."
"You have lost your damn mind grabbing my dick like that," I rushed my zipper up and pushed Walt off to go wash my hands. "What if someone had caught your crazy ass?" I glared at his reflection in the mirror as he stood behind me still. He was looking me up and down and was staring at my ass with that damn deviant look he was so good at. The same damn look he gave me that night on the roadside before his tongue ended up in my ass.
"Man, stop acting like you didn't like it. From the look of that bulge in your khakis you were not offended much," he laughed while sliding his thumb across his lips. "Now, don't be avoiding my damn question. Why you ghosted my ass like that?"
"I don't have time for this shit right now. My friend is waiting for me out there and I'm not going to be late for my food and work for your mischievous ass," I started towards the door to leave, but he grabbed my arm and then locked the latch on the bathroom door. This fucker had lost it.
"I'm gone punch the shit out of you if you don't get the fuck out of my way, Walt," I warned him. "Not a smart idea to lock us both in a public restroom during lunch hour!"
"You and I need to hash this out right now. Look, I didn't get to apologize for my actions that nigh... You know scratch that shit, I don't apologize for tasting that ass and feeling you suck this dick of mine. But, I hate your jank ass boyfriend, well your ex-boyfriend now, had to ruin it. So, don't you stand there and look all disgusted like you didn't want it to happen," he came up closer to me and grabbed my hand.
"Look!" I snatched my hand from him. "I don't deny I didn't enjoy it, but what I don't appreciate is down talking Bretton. He didn't deserve what I did to him and you are not about to hold me captive in no stanky ass public restroom to try and hash a damn thing out," I was letting his ass have it, but in my mind I was glad I admitted I enjoyed his dick and his good ass eating skills. "Now, I'm about to turn around again and I'm going to leave before someone come knocking on the damn..." before I could finish my sentence I heard a damn knock on the door.
"Nathan, bitch you alive in there?" Matthew was to my unexpected rescue.
"Yeah, I'm coming out right now," I walked away from Walt, unlocked the door and let Matthew halfway in.
"Oh, shit, my bad. Did I interrupt something," Matthew motioned a hand towards Walt. "I mean, bitch, I can always place an out of order sign on the door," he laughed.
"Shut the fuck up and let's go eat," I pushed him out the door. I looked back at Walt's glaring, but sexy ass face. "What you doing tonight?" I gave in.
His face lit up so damn quick and that glare turned into a smile, "Nothing, what's up?"
"Let's talk tonight, but don't get the wrong idea damn it. We just going to talk," who the fuck was I kidding at this moment.
"I'm cool with that. My place or yours?"
"Your place."
"Alright, I'll text you the address."
"Bet. I get off at 5:30. So I'll see you around 7 o'clock?"
He replied by reaching out to shake my hand. As I reached out to return the gesture, I couldn't help but feel like I just made a deal with Damien's seed.