Chapter 2

As I walked back home all I thought was about brad, for me it was weird because usually I didn't really like guys that easily and I honestly didn't understand why it was that way with him but I decided not to put too much mind into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I had already planned to help my mom unpack some things but most of our stuff was already organized.

"Hey mom you've worked hard today" I said walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah I have I've organized every room in this house" my mom said

"Wow why are you such in a rush to fix things?"

"The Simpsons are coming to visit in a bout an hour" my mom said sounding really nervous.

"Mom it doesn't matter they're just neighbors"

"I know, I know"

"Whatever I'm going upstairs"

I walked to my room and just sat down and played on my phone a bit when I heard a knock on the door

"Perla answer it!" my mom yelled

"Ok" I said walking downstairs.

I opened the door to see mrs. Simpson standing there with brad? And some other really cute blonde guy.

"Hi Perla I brought some dessert" mrs. Simpson said smiling.

"Thank you come in, my mom is just finishing up on lunch"

" Oh ok, I hope you don't mind but Brad brought a friend over, I forgot he was staying the night"

"It's fine my mom cooks for like a 100 people anyways so there shouldn't be a problem"

"Well that's great I'm gonna go and try to help your mother finish and leave you kids to introduce yourselves" mrs. Simpson made her way to the kitchen.

"Hi Brad" I said smiling.

"Hey I didn't know you lived across the street from me" Brad smiled back

"I didn't either" I said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh I almost forgot, Perla this is my friend James, James that's my new friend Perla"

"Lovely to meet you" James said giving me a smile that was completely perfect.

"Lovely to meet you too" I said smiling back.

Brad just stared at us looking kind of puzzled and sad in a way. Honestly I thought I liked brad until now because his friend completely changed my whole view.