Chapter 13

*Brad's POV*
As Perla left I felt like a part of me left with her, and yeah I was probably going to see her tomorrow but I just loved today.

The way we talked all day about everything without getting tired of each other. All the talking made me forget that she wasn't mine....... Yet anyways.

"Hey brad" Nat said walking in.

"Hey nat what's up?" I said sitting up to look at her.

"Nothing I was coming up to tell you and perla to be quiet but she left so I bet you'll be more quiet now" she said and winked.

"Very funny nat" I said sarcastically.
"Oh I invited her to me and mom's girl day Friday ."

"Cool but why? aren't you guys like really strict about who you invite?" I said knowing something was up.

"Oh well mom loves her and she's your girlfriend after all," nat said smiling.
Here comes the pain again.

"She's not you know, she's seeing James" I said without much tone in my voice.

"Really?" Nat asked looking shocked "she seems like she likes you a lot"

"Really?" I asked almost starting to laugh because the thought about her liking me was not really possible.

"Yes really I'm a girl I can tell when someone of my kind likes someone.

"Ok nat." I said and gave her a half smile.
**********************************
*Perla's POV*

Two days had passed and me and James hadn't talked to each other and honestly I don't know if we were going to anyways.

Although I wanted to call him I wasn't going to because maybe he was mad because of the other day and I was busy today.

Today I was going to the girl's day thing with Nat, Destiny and Brad's mom and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it.

My mom and Adri got home today and I should probably be here to welcome them but they could go a few more hours without me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Are you ready to go?" Nat said as I opened the door. Destiny just stood there smiling.

"Yea just lemme grab my phone, oh and hey destiny" I said and smiled.

"Hi" she said smiling back.

"Ok let's go" I said as I walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door of my house thinking about how much fun the girls day was.
We did our nails, got our hair done, and went shopping. It had been the longest time since I actually went on a girls day.

"Hi hun" my mom's voice shocked me.

"Oh hey mom how was London?" I said walking over to hug her.

"It was good how was you being here by yourself?" she asked looking at me from head to toe obviously making sure if I was ok.

"It was good, and mom I'm fine don't worry"

"Where were you?"

" I was out with Brad's mom, sister, and cousin." I said sitting down next to her.

"So it's official now? you guys are dating?" my mom said smiling.

"Noooo mom Brad's like my best friend here we don't like each other that way"

"Ok whatever you say but I see the way you both look at each other,"

"Ok then" I said awkwardly "I'm going upstairs."

"See you later" she said and smiled like she knew something.

I went upstairs and went on Instagram. I had gained like a 100 followers in an hour, that to me was very shocking.
I was looking through the people that had followed me and noticed that they all had something related to The Vamps.

I had completely forgotten that Brad had told me about the band he was in with James and some other friends. I definitely didn't know they were that famous and that made me really happy for them.

I was still scrolling down when I got a call from James.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi perla,"
*************************************
Updated 😋😋😋 hope you like it.
Qotd: how many of you are The Vamps fans?
I know I'm in love with those boys 😊😊😍😍