Chapter 18

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Brad asked as we both finished eating.

"Yeah of course" I said smiling and getting up.

We walked along the beach holding hands talking about so many different things and laughing a lot.

"Do you want to for a swim?" He asked me smiling.

"Really curly?" I said smiling

"We are at the beach after all" He said smiling back pulling me closer to the water.

"But Brad.." I said unsure if we should.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Fine okay" I said taking my shoes and earrings off putting them on Brad's blazer which he had taken off.

He pulled me into the water deeper and deeper and I was really scared but I felt safe because Brad was holding my waist and I was really close to him.

"What?" I asked smiling as I noticed Brad had been staring at me.

He shook his head and we stayed quiet for a bit just staring into each other's eyes.I think that Brad was unsure of what to do.

"Gosh curly just kiss me" I said leaning into kiss him and he leaned in too.

The kiss was like no other. It was perfect. The way that we both smiled through most of it and it didn't feel awkward at all, the way his lips brushed softly against mine. It was just perfect.

*BRAD's POV*

I was really surprised that Perla agreed to get into the water with me because most girls nowadays wouldn't even dare to do that because they don't want to get their hair wet and I just loved that about her I loved how she didn't care about anything really when we were together and I felt exactly the same way. I loved her in general.

Her telling me to kiss her interrupted all my thoughts and I couldn't be happier.

" I love you" I said pulling away not realizing what I was saying until I said it and saw her smile and eyes get brighter.

"I love you too Curly" she said and pecked my lips quickly.

We swam around and played a while more in the water completely getting lost in the moment.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updateddddd 😜

Hope you guys like this chapter I know it's really lovey~dovey and stuff sorry if you thought it was boring it sorta was a filler because I didn't really know what to write.

So there it is ☺️

And 822 reads what even is this??? Thank you so much 😁😁💕💕