Chapter 6

I was so embarrassed that Brad had seen me in my pjs that I just stood there.

"Nice pajamas" Brad said with a laugh.

"Uhm thanks" I said blushing.

~Brad POV~

Seeing Perla in her pjs was adorable, I found it even better when I saw her blushing.

I felt bad canceling on her and I wanted to come by and hang out for a while.

"Oh.. Come in" she said smiling.

I walked in and saw perla's mom and sister eating breakfast. I was going to say hi but Perla quickly walked into the living room so I just followed her.

"Sorry You had to see me like this Brad. I woke up a little late and I wasn't expecting company until later." Perla explained.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" I asked with concern

"No not at all" She replied quickly.

~Perla POV~

As I walked Brad to the living room I had to admit that I was surprised to see him but I also felt Kinda happy.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked being really confused about why Brad was here.

"No I just felt really bad about canceling since I have that family thing later I just decided to stop by and talk for a bit" Brad said.

"Oh ok" I smiled.

Me and Brad talked for about 2 hours. He was really funny and in those hours we talked I didn't see him as the guy from across the street that I had a crush on, I saw him as my friend and honestly I liked that better.

When Brad left It was only 2:30, I wasn't really sure at what time James was coming but I might as well start getting ready because I take forever.

It was 6:30 when James called to tell me he was picking me up and ten minutes later he was downstairs.

Before heading downstairs I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I was wearing a leather-looking skater skirt,with a hot pink lacy top, a black leather jacket and black heels. My long hair was down and curled with nothing but a hot pink bow in it.

"Hi James" I said when I got downstairs.

"Hey Perla" James said giving me the smile that made me feel butterflies in my stomach. "You look beautiful" he said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" I said smiling back.

He laughed a little at my comment " are you ready to go ?"

"Yeah I have to be back by 11 though" I said.

"No problem" James said opening the door and holding it open for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about this chapter it's kind of a filler I'm having a really big block while writing this but I'm getting over it. So what do you guys think of the book so far? :)