Chapter 3

Not long after they got her my sister came jumping down the stairs, and introduced herself to Brad that was the only time I took my eyes and attention off of James. I realized Brad was tense, I wonder why.

"Perla please show the boys to the dining room, lunch will be served soon!" my mom shouted.

"Ok Mom!" I yelled back "come with me" I said turning my attention to Brad and James.

James gave me a sweet smile and stared into my eyes I smiled back and out of the corner of my eye saw Brad flinch, which made me think about what was going on.

As we took our seats I sat in between the guys. My mom was talking to Mrs.Simpson while I talked to James.

"So James how old are you?"

"20" he replied.

After a while of talking to James and learning new things about him I realized he was extremely sweet but had a bad boy side to him. I would definitely date him, if I was looking for a boyfriend which I'm not.

I felt really bad that I was ignoring Brad so I turned my attention to him. Talking to brad was way different than talking to James. James was a bit more outgoing but chose his words carefully and smiled more, which I thought was extremely cute. But Brad made me laugh a lot, and his words came to life, like every word he said makes everything seem special, and the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about something he loves was just amazing.

After lunch was over and they were leaving I walked them outside, while Mrs. Simpson was still talking to my mom inside, I hugged them both and we exchanged numbers so we could hang out sometime.

*Later at night*

I lied on my bed reading when my phone stared to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. And it was Brad. I was really shocked because it was really late.

"Hello" I said.

No answer.

"Hello?"

Nothing but silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this might not be really good and I'm sorry but like I said it's my first time so please understand and thank you so much if you read this. I'm still trying to figure out wattpad. X.