Chapter 17

I woke up really early in the morning to get ready although I'm not sure why.

But I guess I just wasn't hoping to be seen in my pajamas by Brad again.

**********************************
At exactly noon Brad knocked on my door and Noon came pretty quickly but I didn't mind at all.

"Good Morning Beautiful" Brad said as soon as I opened the door holding a dozen roses.

"Morning curly" I said hugging him and smiling. "come in"

He came in and handed me the flowers smiling at me.

"Thank you but what are these for?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if.....if you might want to go on a proper date with me?" Brad asked looking nervous.

I smiled, "I would love to go on a date with you Brad."

"Great...I thought you might say no for a bit" Brad said nervous laughing but looking relieved.

"Why would I ever say no?" I asked smiling.

"I'm not quite sure" Brad said grabbing my hand.

"Exactly... so where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" Brad said smirking.

"But braaaaad" I said.

"Don't worry it about.... you'll be alright" Brad said sarcastically.

"Really?"

"Really." Brad said giving me a quick peck on the lips, "see you at 7 love."

"See you at 7" I said giving him a half smile.

*********************************

Time flew by really quick and it was 5 until 7 and I was already finished getting ready.

I was sitting in the living room when I heard knocking on the door.

I already knew it was Brad and opened it right away.

"Hi curly" I said giving him a smile.

"Hey princess p, you look beautiful" he said giving me a hug.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself curly" I said.

"Ready to go?" Brad asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said walking out from the house " so where are we going?"

"You don't get to know" Brad said with a cheeky smile opening the car door for me.
**********************************

We had been driving for about 15 minutes but the car ride wasn't quiet at all.

Me and Brad had been listening to really loud music and singing along to it the whole time. We got a few weird looks from people that passed by but neither of us cared.

"So Brad can I please know where we're going?" I said putting the music down a bit.

"We're almost there don't worry" he said laughing a bit.

" Are you kidnapping me again Bradley? That's illegal you know.. you need to stop doing that" I said laughing a bit myself.

"I'm not kidnapping you again babe I promise" Brad said looking over at me and winking. " We're here but close your eyes" he said smiling.

"Gosh you're killing me Brad" I said closing my eyes. I heard Brad get out of the car and open my door.

"Ok come here" Brad said holding my hand and helping me out of the car.

We walked for a bit until Brad completely stopped.

"Open up" he said.

I opened my eyes and I was completely shocked. We were at a beach on a boardwalk and a pathway had been lit up with candles along the middle. At the very end there was a table with dinner already served.

"Brad....." I whispered in shock.

"What do you think?" He asked smiling at me and my reaction.

"I love it Brad but...why? You didn't have to do this" I asked looking over to him.

"I really wanted our first date to be special and I wasn't too sure of what to do... so I came up with this" he said blushing a little.

"It's amazing and thank you no one has ever done anything nicer for me it means a lot Brad" I said giving him a hug.

"Let's eat I'm hungry" he said laughing a little.

*********************************

Ok that's this chapter ☺️ hope you like it and 765 reads?????? That's amazing thank you so much if you read this. I'll probably update soon I still have the second part of the date to post. Sorry If you think it's quite long☺️ but I hope you like it.