Chapter 8

"Brad?" I said turning around.

"Hey" Brad said looking down.

"Hi" I said.

"Look I'm sorry about tonight" Brad said.

"No... I'm sorry I got mad at you for something I had no right to get mad at you for and I feel terrible about how I treated you so don't be sorry you didn't do anything wrong" I said looking up at Brad.

"Why did you get mad?" Brad asked looking really curious.

"Because you lied to me, you said you had a family thing when you were really just hanging out with your girlfriend or whoever that was.... but I feel bad now because I had no right, I mean it's your life and I'm nobody to be getting in it" I said with a small smile.

"That was my cousin" Brad said laughing.

"Oh"

"Yeah and yes you can get into my life because you're my friend" Brad said holding my hand.

I blushed "right ok" I laughed sarcastically.

"You are" Brad said smiling.

"Well then I consider you my friend too" I said smiling back.

"Your best friend?" Brad asked with a little kid voice.

"Do you want to be?" I said laughing.

"Yes"

"Well than sure but I have to be YOUR best friend" I said still laughing.

"Deal" Brad said and winked.

"Well.... I really should go inside I was supposed to be in at 11:00" I said

"Ok see you tomorrow?"

"Maybe, I think my mom might need me for something"

"Oh ok well bye" Brad said and smiled.

"Bye" I said smiling back.

I went inside and went right to my room because for some reason I was exhausted and I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

After I put on my pajamas I went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I woke up I got ready right away because I wasn't making the same mistake I made yesterday morning again.

After I finished showering and brushing my teeth my sister came into my room.

"Excuse me don't you knock? I just got out of the shower" I said looking over to her as she was sitting on my desk.

"Sometimes but hey at least your wearing a robe, and I just came in to ask you how your date went" she said looking really curious.

"It went fine" I said walking over to my closet looking for something to wear.

"Wow fine sounds so interesting" she said sarcastically.

"It was more interesting than you think but that's none of your business" I said with a laugh.

"Well ok than bye me and mom are leaving" adri said walking to the door.

"Where are you guys going?"

"London"

"Why?"

"Mom's job, were not coming back until Saturday though"

"You're gonna be gone for 3 days??" I asked being in complete shock.

"Yep bye" she said walking out of my room.

I have to admit I was kinda sad that my mom couldn't be bothered to invite me to go with them but I didn't really care because a day without them around meant a lazy day for me and I really like my lazy days.

I put on this oversized sweater I got from Aeropostale a few weeks before we moved here.

It was my favorite because it was so big and comfortable and it looked like a short dress, it was off one shoulder and it had a cute sparkly heart in the front.

I also put on my high knee socks and was almost done putting my hair into a messy bun when I got a text from Brad.

- Hey bestieee xB

~hey x

- are you doing anything today?

~If having a lazy day counts than yes

-Sounds fun

~yeah hbu

-nothing I was thinking about asking my best friend if I could join her on her lazy day but I'm not sure if she'd like me to

~ 😑 just come over if you want to Simpson 😂

- yay I'll be over in a few I'll bring food 😋

~ k I have the movies 😋

I read over our conversation and couldn't help to smile. It felt like me and Brad had known each other for a really long time.

Honestly to me it was weird because I've never felt so comfortable around someone before but I guess it was a good thing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••.

A/N: Hiii 😊😊 thank you so much for 100 reads!! and thank you so much if you read this.

I'm finally getting over my writers block so it won't be as boring anymore so yay 😄😄

What do you guys think so far? Please comment it would mean a lot if you told me . ✨