Chapter 11

After James had left I was pretty bored so I decided to go see Brad because we never really finished talking.

I went upstairs and changed into some simple dark skinny jeans, a grey sweatshirt with the logo from my old school and some grey vans, and left my hair in a messy bun.

I crossed the street to Brad's house and rang the doorbell. I waited for about 5 minutes before someone answered the door.

"Hi sweetie what brings you here?" Mrs.Simpson said with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Mrs.Simpson and I just came over to see Brad is he here?" I said returning the smile.

"He sure is, he's upstairs in his room I would get him for you but I'm heading out so make yourself at home, his room is the second door to the left" she said still smiling.

"Oh ok thank you" I said walking in.

"No problem, bye Hun" Mrs. Simpson said walking out.

I walked upstairs as Mrs. Simpson said and knocked when I got to Brad's room.

"Yeah mom?....." he said, not looking up from his phone.

"Hey are you busy?" I said. he looked up shocked to hear me instead of his mom.

"No not really. come in" Brad said giving me a half smile.

"We never finished talking you know?" I said sitting down on a chair by his desk wondering If coming over here was the right thing to do, because maybe he didn't want to see or talk to me.

"I know" he said sitting down across from me on the corner of his bed.

"Well do you want to?" I said looking up at him.

"Not about that topic" Brad said actually smiling at me, moving to sit down on the floor.

"Ok than what about?" I said smiling back, moving to sit on the floor with him.

"Bloody hell you ask so many questions" he said laughing "it's my turn now."

"Ok Brad whatever you say" I said laughing.

After about 3 hours of talking me and Brad were laying down on the floor and probably had told each other every single detail about our lives. it was nice because I've never really clicked with someone as much as I have with him but it was a little weird too because we talked about EVERYTHING and I realized how much I loved that guy as a friend. He was just completely amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii 😊

Sorry I haven't written in ages. it's because of school and stuff 😕 but I hope you like it so far and pleaseeeee comment and tell me because it would mean so much 😊

K bye 😊😘 thank you for reading.