Chapter 19

"We should go curly it's getting late," I said turning around to face Brad.

"Do we have to nooooowww?" Brad asked.

"Yes Bradley, I have to be home by 11 and its already 10:30." I said walking out of the water.

"Fine ok" he said grabbing my hand as he walked out too.

The drive home was pretty quiet. I was on my phone most of the time. Scrolling through Instagram and such.

I was almost falling asleep when I got a text from my mom.

*Text From Mom*

•Honey I have an emergency in London Im leaving Right now I know it's late But it's really urgent and I have to go. I left some money at home with Adri. Please don't murder each other. I love you. See you soon ❤️

I was kinda bummed that my mom had to go again but it wasn't entirely bad at the same time.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked looking over at me when he stopped at a red light.

"Oh. Yeah I'm perfectly fine. it's just my mom told me she was leaving for London tonight out of nowhere and I'm gonna have to be alone with Adrianna the whole weekend" I said giving him a smile.

"Oh" he said with a smirk on his face "I can keep you company."

"I'm aware curly. Will you?" I laughed.

"Of course I will," he smiled and gave me a kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was exactly 11 when we got to my house and I was not tired at all.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked Brad.

"Yeah sure but I think I should go change" he said with a laugh.

"Yeah I need to too. So meet up in like 5?" I asked smiling.

"5" he said and walked out the front door. I saw as he ran over to his house.

I walked upstairs to change and stopped by adri's room and saw that she was sleeping so I just kept walking to mine.

I changed into some sweats that weren't too loose and Brad's white t shirt that I had stolen. My hair was a curly mess so I just put it in a messy bun.

I walked back downstairs and was shocked to see Brad already changed sitting there. He was wearing sweatpants and another white t -shirt of his.

"Seems like we were planning on wearing the same thing" I said laughing walking over to him.

"Yeah great minds think alike" he said wrapping me in his arms.

"Yup but now this great mind needs some food," I said getting up. "oh I look better than you in this by the way" I said laughing hoping he wouldn't pay too much mind to it. But he did.

"What did you just say?" He asked walking over to me and pushing me against the wall. His face dangerously close to mine.

"I said I look much better than you in this" I said smirking at him.

"Oh do you?" He whispered getting closer to me.

"I do curly," I smiled.

He pushed his body against mine "are you positive?" He whispered once again leaning inch by inch closer to me.

"Well now that I see you this close I'm starting to doubt it" I said laughing. But the thought of my sister walking in on us like this kept me from laughing louder.

"Oh really?" He said sliding his hands down to my waist.

"Brad" I whispered.

He smirked and put his lips on mine. His hands moving around my waist. His lips traveling from my lips to my neck now. Both of us heating up minute by minute.

I didn't want to move but I knew how Adrianna could be. She might wake up, come downstairs, and see.

"Brad" I whispered grabbing his face and pulling him towards my lips again.
I kissed him quickly and pulled away.
"I'm gonna go get my food now" I said and laughed.

He laughed too knowing that I did that on purpose and let go of me.

"Alright" he said smiling and but his lip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note:

Hi guyssss. ☺️ I have not updated in like 3 months and I am sooo sorry. I have been so busy lately. I hope y'all like the chapter ☺️ it's different 😂😁