First class, can it be the last?

Y/N POV
I finally got to class and took a seat. I know what's going to happen... the teacher is gonna call me to the front and I'm gonna have to introduce myself to the class. I waited for it to happen. "Ok class listen up, we have a new student! Y/N will you please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself!" The teacher said. I got up and walked to the front of the class. "Hello my name is Y/N and I'm from (where you are from) and it's my first day." I waited for the teacher to say something knowing that I'm gonna have to say something about myself "Can you tell us a fact about yourself?" and there it was "My favorite color is (F/C)" "Ok you may take a seat" as a walked back to my seat I heard some kids whispering about me. I sat down and the kid next to me was staring in a mirror. Wonder why? He noticed I was looking at him and turned to me. Great he must think I'm weird! "Hi, I'm Matt!" He said, Matt was wearing a purple shirt that had light purple stripes going across and up and down. He had orange hair that spiked up to the side a little. His eyes were purple. "I'm Y/N as you already know." I replied "Hey I know why you were staring at me. I mean I know how hard it is to look away from this gorgeous face!" Matt was looking into the mirror now fixing his hair. "Ya... that's exactly why I was looking at you." This guy! Seriously! Who can like them self this much!?!? I looked back at the teacher and started paying attention. It's hard jumping into the middle of the year and not knowing anyone. Luckily I had already met 2 people. Then again I don't know how many people Edd knows.
*bell rings*
I got out of class and went to my locker. And was Edd next to it. What did he want? "Hey Y/N!" Edd said almost to happy... "Hi Edd. What's up?" I hope he doesn't say the sky, that joke is so old.