What do you want Tom?

Y/N POV
"Ok I'll text you" Tord said "but you don't have my number" I said, hopefully he would ask for it. "I can just get it out of the group chat!" He said then kissed my hand and walked off. "Awwwwwww it's so cute!" Edd squealed "No I'm way cuter!" Matt argued "Shhhhh" Edd started "Don't ruin the shipping moment!" Edd said. I swear Edd's eyes were sparkling. "You do you" I said then got up and left. I went to my locker and started putting my books away.
TOM POV
I saw Y/N at her locker. Just looking at her made you angry! I walked up to her. "Hey Y/N" I called out. "What do you want Tom?!?!" She sassed me. "Well I'm sorry for laughing at you in 2nd period." I apologize "Ummmmm.... really..." "Ya I'm just not used to people breaking up me and Tord's fights.. so it was kinda funny" I said hoping for not another punch in the stomach. "I can understand that" she said. "Well cya around!" "Cya" I walked away from her. If get her to be my friend then I can try to get Tord to be my friend! Or if I kiss her it will make Tord jelly! Did I seriously say jelly? Ugh!

(Author note: sorry for short chapter! I'm very lazy! :p also if Tom does kiss you what would you do first? I'm not saying he will, I still don't know if I want him too! But ya what would you do if he did? Your idea might be in the story!) (I will like that was cheesy I don't even know anymore!!)