I might be a girl, but I'll punch you!

"I would say the sky but that joke is old" Edd said "THANK YOU!" I was so relieved he didn't say the sky! I hate that joke! "Anyway I thought I'd tell you who all we were sitting with a lunch in case you meet one of them in your classes!" Edd continue "Matt, Tom, and Tord!" "Oh Matt is that guy that wouldn't look away from his mirror!" "Sounds like him" I grabbed my books out of my locker. "Well cya later Y/N." He said and walked off and I just waved a little. I headed to my second class and when I walked in two kids were in a fight?!?!
(authors note: I bet you can guess who)
Two boys, one had black eyes and a black T-shirt with a skull on it and with his brown hair spiked up way more than Matt's was. The other had his light brown hair up like to horns and he had silver eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with a red shirt underneath. "SHUT UP TORD!!" The black eye one yelled. So the horn hair dude name is Tord. "GO DIE TOM!!" Tord said. The black eye one name is Tom. I couldn't stand that the teacher saw this and didn't do anything about it! So I'm gonna step in! "CAN Y'ALL TWO BOTH SHUT UP!!" I yelled at them.
Tom's POV
I was about to kick Tord's butt when this girl yells at us "CAN Y'ALL TWO BOTH SHUT UP!!" Everyone stared at her like she is insane!
Tord's POV
This chick! Just really? She thinks it's a good idea to break up a fight between me and Tom! She must be new.
Y/n's POV
Everyone was staring at me. The two boys looked at me. I heard Tom start laughing "This girl thinks she can break up a fight?!?! Hahahahah! You must be new!" Tom was just laughing and Tord just stared at me. Creep. I went over to Tom and punched him in the stomach! He fell to the ground holding this stomach. And Tord just started laughing. "Hahahah look who's talking Tom!" Tord look up at me and said "Nice one!" He put his hand up for a high five but I just turned around and took a seat somewhere random. Tom finally got up and walked to his seat which was next to mine and Tord was on the other side of me. I can't wait for lunch when I get to come and sit at Edd's table and see Tom's face when he realizes I'm friends with Edd! At least I hope it's this Tom! First impression are my favorite!