Lunch with Tom

"I'm not a stalker!" Edd yelled "ya ya whatever!" I said and walked over to their table and sat next to Tord. Tom was giving me the death stare (I almost wrote Death Star XD) "why are you staring me at" I asked Tom " I don't know maybe cause you PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH!!!" He yelled, a lot of kids stared at us. "Tom shut up..." I said and saw anger fill up in his 'eyes' "Tom I'll punched you in the stomach in 2nd period I'll do again now" Tord said. We all looked him weird. Everyone stoped paying attention to us. "W-what?" Tom asked. Tord sat down so did Tom. "Why did you say that, you didn't punch Tom."
Matt asked. "He was embarrassing and it's normal for us to get in a fight. Also I think he doesn't want the whole school to know a girl punch him and he got hurt from it." Tord said "ya but you get the credit!" I argued "Well thanks Tord... not thanks" Tom said. Just then I felt a hand hold my hand. I looked down to see Tord holding my hand. I blushed a little. Oh but Tom had to ruin it by dropping his headphones. He went under the table to grab them.
Tom's POV
I dropped my headphones so I went under the table to grab them. I saw Tord and Y/N holding hands and felt my heart sink. I thought Tord might have liked me... I mean he did tell everyone he punched me but he said it was so I didn't get embarrassed! I hate Y/N! Tord is going to be mine!
Y/N POV
Tom got out from under the table but whispered something to Edd and Matt. Edd throws this empty cola can under the table and Matt kissed his mirror then throws it under the table. They both duck down then come back up. "So.... y'all two.." Edd said with a evil grin. I blushed bright red and Tord laughed but blushed a little too. "Hahaha... no j-just" Tord tried to say.
I bit my bottom lip. It's just I do when I'm nervous. Tord leaned over and whispers into my ear "Can I bite your bottom lip too~" he said in a smooth voice. I don't think I'm gonna bite my lip anymore.
Tord's POV
Y/N was blushing very bad. Tom stared her with anger in his 'eyes'. So I put my hand behind but above Y/N's head and flips Tom off. Tom slammed his hands on the table, got up and walked away. Edd and Matt just kinda don't pay attention. "Hey Y/N, do you want to go on a date with me" I asked Y/N. "Sure why not~"