Tord

The teacher finishedthe lesson and we all left. I was walking to my locker and I could feel someone watching me. Tord. I opened my locker trying not to look at him but his locker is next to mine?!?! "Hello" He has a Heavy Norwegian. "Hi, what do you want?" I sassed him. "Nothing. Just wondering are you new?" He asked "Ya, how'd you guess?" "Well some people don't break up me and Tom's fights." "I guess I'm the first one! Oh and I'm Y/N" "I'm Tord, and the dumb spiked hair boy is Tom" he said and closed his locker. "Well nice to meet you. Do you know a guy named Edd and do you sit by him at lunch?" I asked.
Tord's POV
"Well nice to meet you. Do you know a guy named Edd and do you sit by him at lunch?" She asked, how did she know this??? "Y-ya" I was shocked how the heck did she know?!?! "Well cya at lunch then." Y/N said, I started laughing! "Hahahahaha" "Tom is gonna be there right?" She asked. I managed to say through my laughter "yes!" "Good! I want to see the look on his face when he sees me!" "Evil little girl aren't ya?" "You don't even want to know!" Then she headed off to class.
TIME SKIP TO LUNCH!
Y/N POV
I walked into the lunchroom and got a text from a group chat of 3 random numbers and Edd.
Y/N: who all is this other an Edd?
???: Tord
???: Tom
???: Matt
Edd: Well you know I'm Edd!
Y/N: Y/N
Tord: yay it's you!
Tom: Who?
Matt: she's the girl that was looking at my beautiful face!
Edd: sure...
Tord: this is the girl that punched Tom in the stomach in 2nd period! Also Tom fell to the ground! She is my new favorite person!
Tom: i hate you all!
Matt: wow... at least it wasn't me that would mess up my face!
Edd: GG
Y/N: ok so Edd where are you sitting?
Tom: wait she's sitting with us?
Tord: yassssssss
(Author note: Tord might be a little dorky in this but whatever!)
Matt: yay! She can tell me how beautiful I am!
Edd: Y/N I'm right behind you...
Y/N: stalker....