Last Chapter

This isn't chapter.... this story isn't going anywhere... I'm ending it! Sorry if Yoli liked it... (Emily don't kill) but this is the last chapter of this story.
(2 months later)
ICE'S POV
I walk over to Y/N's house and kick down the door. I see Matt and run up to him. I give him a kiss. "I'M GAY?!?!" He screams, "I know~ and this is your last kiss!" I say then stab him with my knife! I walk over to Y/N. "YOU KISSED TOM!!" I yell at her. Then I feel a body tackle me. I look up at a boy. He has blonde hair with pink tips. He has a pink shirt with a blue heart on it. "Matt still looks beautiful!" He says "My name is Roulette! I'm Tord's cousins!" Roulette says then grabs the knife out of my hands and stabs me. Every thing goes black. But I wake up next to Tom. "Hey cutie~" Tom says. "Is Matt dead?!?!" I ask "No" Tom says "much have been a dream" I say. Then Y/N walks in. I run up and hug her. "I'M SO SORRY!" I scream, "For what?" She asks, "um... nothing! Just being jealous because Tom kissed you!" I say, "Um... Tom is my brother!" She says, "are you still dating Tord?" "Well duh!" "Wait which part was a dream?" "Well me and Tord meet in high school and dating... he's my boyfriend... Tom was gay for him..." "but you came in the middle of the year?" "No I didn't..." She says.
Y/N POV
(10 years later)
I was out on a date with my boyfriend, Tord. We sat down and ate food. Tord got down on one knee and said the words I have been wanting to hear, or at least I thought they were those... "Hey Y/N..?" He asks, I don't wait... "YES YES YES!!!" I say, but he just stares at me, "um... I was tying my shoe... and I was going to ask if you would move in with me?" He asks, I was blushing so hard! "Um.. obviously yes I will move in... I knew you were going to ask that!" I say, he smiles and pulls me in to a kiss.