You want to kiss me? Oh no you gonna get it!

Y/N POV
The waiter went to go get out drinks. "Wow nice save Tom." Tord says sarcastically, "I didn't know you've had Smirnoff." Ice says "It's called party's!" Tom says. The waiter comes back with our drinks. "And what can I get y'all to eat?" The waiter asks, "I'll have a (Favorite Pizza)!" I say, "I'll have the pineapple pizza~" Tord says and stares at Tom, "Ham pizza!" Ice says, "Cheese pizza" Tom says. The waiter goes back into the kitchen. "Ok commie you have a big problem! Pineapple pizza?!?! Your so dead!" Tom says "Ha! You couldn't hurt me if you tried!"
TOM'S POV
"Ha! You couldn't hurt me if you tried!" Tord says. Just watch me Tord just watch me! We get our food and finish eating. Tord pays the bill and we go home. Tord and Ice live across the street from each other so they walk down their street. It's only me and Y/N.
Y/N POV
"Hey Y/N?" Tom asks, "Ya what's up?" I ask, "Umm... say you like this friend but the friend hates you... but you love that friend... what would you do?" Tom asks. "Honestly... I would try to be friends with them!" I say, just then I feel Tom's lips smash against mine! Oh no he didn't!!! I look over and see I've and Tord watching this! I quickly push him off me and kick him in the balls! "WTF?!?!" I scream! Tom falls to the ground. I look over at Ice and Tord, Ice has tears in her eyes and runs off crying! Tord runs up to me. "He kisses you right? And you didn't kiss him?" Tord asks "Does this answer your question?" I say than I put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips and I pull him in for a kiss. "I don't know... I think I need the answer again." Tord says, I look down at Tom and he's gone.

((Authors Note: Hey guys I hope you like this story! Also don't rush me, yes I'm looking at you Emily!(Emily is a friend!) Anyway I have no ideas so if you have any please tell me! Thank you for the 67 reads!! Yay!! Bye Reader~Senpai! Noice me!!!!!! Lmao))