Loved

Thank you so much for 7k votes. I promise that I will put much more effort in future stories. Thank you again for sticking with me to the end. As a reward, a smut chapter. ❤

...

"Make love to me, Benjamin."

Oh, how he had longed to hear those words from his love. Oh, how much he needed to hear them!

"Louis." All he got was a impatient look. "I want you to really want this." He said seriously.

"Listen, you son of a king." Louis growled. "I want this so much that if you don't get on with it, I will jump on you and take what I want!"

Victor's antics were rubbing off on him.

Benjamin smirked, a spark of his old arrogance igniting. "I would like to see you try."

Now that was a challenge.

Louis grinned and straddled his husband, and started opening his white shirt slowly. He leaned down and kissed the skin that was being exposed as he unbuttoned the shirt.

He changed his direction and kissed upwards, till he reached the prideful mouth and brought them in a passionate kiss, all the while grinding down on the other man's erection.

He was rewarded with a groan that he swallowed with his lips. He pulled back and with an impatient and wanton moan, started tearing off his own shirt.

The bandage on his abdomen was thin, but it was still there, and the sight of it made Benjamin wince a bit. Louis only shook his head and tutted at him, rolling one of his nipples with one hand.

Then he proceeded to take off his husband's pants. He was gifted as soon as he removed the barrier, and Benjamin's manhood sprang up to kiss his hand. He immediately stroked it, reveling in the moans his actions caused. He did not have any experience, but relied on his experiments on himself as a teenager.

Benjamin thought he really was in heaven, and knew that he could climax just from the hand on his erection and the sinful look on Louis' face.

He caught Louis' hand in his own with a groan and held him by the waist with other hand, flipping their positions. Now, he straddled his dear husband and took off the pants on him.

Louis hummed appreciatively and helped the Prince take off the garment. As soon as the pants were removed, he spread his legs wantonly.

Benjamin gulped at the sight and feared that he would lose control again but he assured himself that this time, Louis did want it. And badly, too.

"Louis, you look beautiful, love."

"Benjamin, I love you too. Now, just make love to me, please!"

Louis was so aroused, he didn't feel like in his right mind but he didn't care either. All he cared about was being one with his love.

They did it slowly, Benjamin prepared him lovingly, one finger at a time, gradually increasing them, till Louis cried out and begged to be filled up with him.

When Benjamin's manhood finally, finally nudged at his entrance, he thought he would die from impatience. And then his husband drove forward and sheathed himself in him completely, making him cry out a noise of pain and pleasure combined.

Benjamin panted and bit Louis' shoulder gently, to calm himself. When Louis relaxed and wiggled his hips experimentally, he thrusted sharply, making his husband look at him with wide eyes and his mouth open in a gasp.

And then there were only uncontrolled thrusts, wanton moans that urged him on and his own groans of pleasure.

He decided that this was where he wanted to be, with Louis' legs wrapped around his narrow waist and them encased in that passionate embrace, as one.

They reached their high together when Louis wrapped a hand around himself and climaxed, letting out mimicked groans.

They collapsed on the bed, panting, Benjamin making sure he did not suffocate Louis.

Louis let out a yawn and closed his eyes, snuggling into his husband's sweaty chest. Benjamin wrapped a hand around him and tangled their legs together.

They could clean themselves later, they could care about eavesdropping workers later, they could care about all the dilemma in their life later.

For now, only they mattered.

Fate could be cruel, but they would get through everything, together.

Besides, they had to thank 'Fate' for forcing them together in the first place.

...

fin.

...

There you go, the last chapter, folks.

If anyone of you is wondering whether Ben has told Louis about his pat ability to bear children, it will be revealed in the spin-off so stay tuned for it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing your love. The epilogue will be uploaded within a week.