Chapter 12

"She okay?" Dinah asked as she pulled Lauren into her arms. They had moved to the couch once Seth fell asleep in the bed.

"I don't know. She won't talk to me." Lauren mumbled, curling into Dinah's arms. She buried her face in the older girl's shoulder.

Sighing, Dinah pulls Lauren closer and kisses the top of her head. "Maybe we just need a day with only her."

Lauren nodded. "But how do we do that? Seth won't go five minutes without seeing you and we are in a different state from the others." She mumbled.

"We'll figure it out." The Polynesian responds, lifting Lauren's head and kissing her slowly and passionately.

Lauren kissed her back, her eyes fluttering closed.

Shifting them, the younger girl lays Lauren down and moves to hover over her as she deepens the kiss. Lauren's arms wrapped around Dinah's neck and she smiled. Moving to rest between Lauren's thighs, Dinah begins to teasingly grind down against her.

Lauren pulled out of the kiss and shook her head, nodding towards the kids. "We shouldn't."

Frowning, Dinah sits up and moves off of Lauren. "Whatever." She mumbles, trying to ignore her erection.

Lauren looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, getting up off the couch and moving towards the bathroom.

Closing her eyes, Dinah runs a hand through her hair before standing up and following Lauren. Closing the door behind them, she spins Lauren around and kisses her passionately. Lauren seemed surprised at first before the older girl slowly kissed Dinah back. Deepening the kiss, Dinah lifts Lauren into her arms and places her on the counter. Lauren wrapped her arms around Dinah's neck, tangling one hand in the younger girl's hair. Pulling away, Dinah attaches her lips to Lauren's neck, slipping her hands under the older girl's shirt. Lauren let out a breathy moan and bit her lower lip.

After a few minutes, Dinah strips them both and teasingly begins grinding against the older girl. Lauren's breath hitched in her throat and she buried her face in the younger girl's shoulder. Once she deems Lauren wet enough, Dinah teasingly thrusts into her before pulling out. Lauren gasped, biting her lip roughly. She gripped Dinah's hair tightly.

Moaning softly, Dinah thrusts into her again and starts moving at a slow and gentle pace. After a few minutes she pulls out again before continuing the process. Lauren's legs wrapped around Dinah's waist, her eyes fluttering closed as she held back a moan, not wanting to wake the kids.

Deciding to stop teasing, Dinah begins thrusting faster, capturing Lauren's lips in a sloppy kiss. Lauren moaned into Dinah's mouth.

It wasn't long before both girls crashed over the edge, Dinah thrusting further into Lauren before releasing ropes of cum deep inside her. Lauren's breath hitched in her throat as Dinah pulled out of her, pulling out of the kiss at the same time. She fell lazily against Dinah's body.

Smiling softly, Dinah rubs her back. "Bath or shower?"

"Um." Lauren took a deep breath. "Shower."

Lifting Lauren into her arms, Dinah moves over to the shower and turns the water on warm.

Lauren relaxed against Dinah, her eyes staying closed.

****

Evie frowned and watched as Seth once again got all of the attention. She wished she'd never come with her mommy to where ever they were. She wanted to go home but she knew she'd miss her mommy too much.

Getting up, she walks over to Lauren and tries to get her attention.
"What's up, Evie?" Lauren asked after a moment, turning and picking Evie up.