Chapter 13

Dinah sighs as she changes into a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. She was upset that she lost her job, and now she had to figure out how to get a new one.

A knock on her door caused her to turn around.

"You, um, wanted to see me?" Lauren asked sheepishly.

As soon Lauren is in the room, Dinah shuts the door and backs her into it, kissing her roughly. Lauren didn't kiss her back. She was in shock. Growling lowly, Dinah pushes her a little harder against the door, biting down on her bottom lip. Lauren gasped, her heart was racing in her chest. She pushed Dinah back by the shoulders.

Frowning, Dinah steps back and looks at Lauren in confusion. "Why are you pushing me away?"

"Why are you being so rough? I thought you hated me." Lauren said sheepishly.

"I don't hate you." Dinah responds immediately, stepping closer and pulling Lauren into her. "I want you."

Lauren swallowed. "But we aren't together."

Frowning, Dinah steps back completely and sits down on the bed. "Is that what you want?" She asks, hurt in her voice.

"What?" Lauren asked in confusion, not moving from her position against the door.

"Are you wanting our relationship to be over?" Dinah asked softly.

Lauren shook her head slowly. "Of course not. But every time you look at me all I see is the disappointment from when I chose sex over Seth."

Taking a deep breath, Dinah runs a hand through her hair. "I want you back, I just needed some time."

Lauren nodded slowly. "I understand."

"Come here." The younger girl says softly, opening her arms for Lauren.

Lauren slowly pushed herself away from the door and walked over to Dinah. She fell into the younger girl's arms. "Can... can I tell you something?"

Wrapping her arms around Lauren, Dinah nuzzles her neck. "What?"

"I'm pregnant and... and it's yours." Lauren said slowly.

Smiling softly, Dinah kisses her gently. "We're having another baby." She said softly.

Lauren nodded before burying her face in Dinah's shoulder.

Holding her close, Dinah kisses her shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren whispered.

****

"Mommy," Summer says softly, looking at Prue hesitantly.

Prue looked up from her history book. "Yes, Summer?" She asked.

"Can you hold me?" She asked, fidgeting slightly.

Prue sighed. "Come here." She motioned for Summer to come over to her.

The four year old slowly moves over to her. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Prue asked, lifting Summer onto her lap.

"I'm annoying you." Summer mumbled, curling into Prue and closing her eyes.

"You aren't annoying me. I just have a lot of homework to do." Prue responded.

Nodding tiredly, Summer moves closer to Prue and yawns. "I don't feel good."

"You don't feel good?" Prue asked.

"Tummy hurts." Summer mumbles tiredly.

"Your tummy? What kind of pain?" Prue asked.

The four year old doesn't respond, tensing up before her body starts seizing.