Chapter 21

Austin's POV

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was currently on my way to Alan's favorite restaurant. It was a sushi place and we always tried to go there for dates. I'd take him now, if I could take him from his house. I couldn't really do that though.

I stopped at the place and took my time making sure the order was perfect. We needed this date and just some time for us and no one else. We barely got time alone since we were always with our friends.

I grabbed a few other things before I made my way over.

I didn't tell him I was coming over since I wanted this to be one big surprise. I really just wanted him to be happy. I knew he hated having all the restrictions he had, but it would make his freedom just that much better when his house arrest was over.

And I was so excited for him to get off house arrest. I mean he had a long time left, but once he was out of there it would be perfect.

Once I got to Alan's house I knocked and waited for him to answer. He eventually answered and I smiled.

"Hey Ash."

"Hey. What are you doing here? I thought you had plans with your parents today?" He asked.

"I was just thinking that since we can't really go anywhere for a date anytime soon, I'd bring one to you. I got us some sushi and a couple movies to watch. We're also going to make a fort so we can cuddle up under there too."

"That's the gayest idea you've ever had and I love everything about it."

I grinned and gave him a kiss. "I'm glad you think so. I was worried you were going to think it's stupid."

Alan just smiled and pulled me into his house, shutting the door behind me. He grabbed the sushi and brought it to the kitchen, putting it in his fridge.

"Let's build this fort, yeah?" He said running off then coming back with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

"Sounds good to me," I said with a grin.

We started making our little fort and I couldn't help at times when I would just watch him for a little bit. Maybe it was weird to do that but I was just so in love and lucky to have him. He was amazing and just downright beautiful. I loved everything this boy had to offer and I wouldn't change a damn thing about him. He may not have understood just how damn amazing he is but I did.

"Are you going to help me or are you going to stare at me?" Alan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Stare at you?" I suggested.

"Stop that you weirdo."

I shrugged. "You have a nice ass."

"Don't look at my butt."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so. Now help me and stop staring at me."

I let out a groan. "Fine!" I said and finished helping him put everything together.

"We did good," Alan said while we stood outside of the fort for moment.

"I'll grab the sushi and movies then meet you in there."

I quickly grabbed the sushi and movies before heading back to him. I crawled on in and took a seat next to him after I popped in one of the movies I had brought. We'd made the fort so that to TV was in it with us so we didn't have to use a laptop or something.

"What movie it is?" Alan asked grabbing our food out from the bag.

"Scream."

"Oh, this is a good one."