The Big Bad Boyfriend

Some of you will have to try not to swoon as you read this. 😒

Okay so I went to the store earlier to buys some tortillas for burritos, because my mom never buys the right ones.

Anyways, I got in line behind this pregnant woman and things were moving slow. She got out of line impatiently and I moved up. So the line continues along and just as I'm about up, the lady returns.

Mentally I'm telling her she had her chance to be at the front already, but I didn't say anything. She didn't get in line, she just headed for the exit. Whatever.

I buy my tortillas and leave. Outside, who do I see? Ms Pregnant.

It gets better.

She's climbing out of the window of some little sports car.

It gets better.

She's SMOKING a cigarette.

IT GETS BETTER.

There's a man sitting in the driver's seat.

Now, like anyone else who would pass by a big pregnant woman CLIMBING OUT OF A CAR WINDOW IN A PARKING LOT, I cast a glance of shock and disbelief.

Then next thing I know, the dude in the car is yelling at me, "HEY! DON'T BE LOOKING AT MY GIRL!"

-____-

Yeah, okay, cool guy. If I wasn't  90% sure that that was a gun in your right hand, I'd have let you know how stupid you sounded.

Like, dude, no one was checking out your gf. Anyone with eyes would turn for at least a second if they saw a woman with a watermelon belly climbing out of a tiny car window like a circus clown with a freakn cigarette in her mouth.

But I suppose he wanted to feel tough. He wanted to be like the wattpad losers that are glorified in these stories.

But if you're really so big and bad, instead of being a possessive Jackwagon, how about being protective in a better way.

YOU get out of the car and go in the store instead of sending your pregnant "girl."

And for that matter, try giving a darn about the baby she's carrying, presumably yours, AND STOP HER FROM SMOKING.

If the doors on the car were broke, YOU CLIMB OUT, not make her.

And whatever you were holding in the seat, slap yourself with it next time you think to bark at someone just passing by.

But hm, I suppose some readers here would swoon over his behavior, right? Cause he's such a man, so in control, right? He's got the anger issues, and the lack of concern for his partner as a human, and oh let's not forget the acting like he owned her and wanting to basically kill or attack someone for a split-second INNOCENT glance at a strange sight.

Throw in abs and a smirk and the readers' hearts would burst for him 😒

Ugh.

P.s I know at least one of you Brits or Aussies or others is at least THINKING about the gun issues here in the states. Don't waste your brain power, things don't change :/