Tagged

As-Salaamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Okay so, you know the drill, here's another tag, yada yada yada, gotta complete this by midnight or a psycho clown will get after me mum, yada yada yada, facts and stuff.

RULES

--> Write ten facts about yourself. (I don't know why some people are putting "you" when it is clearly the wrong word, grammatically speaking of course.)

--> Write one spoiler FROM any of your books. (If you don't have one, make it up now! Quickly, the clown is putting on his make up and reaching for his wig, your mum can only hide for so long!)

--> Tell a joke. (And I don't mean go look in the mirror and call your own name).

--> Tag 25 people. (It didn't say only friends, so tag people even if you're not super acquainted with them. The number must be 25, HURRY, HE'S SHARPENING HIS MACHETE!)

--> You have to do this tag even if you've already been tagged before, it doesn't matter.* (He's laced up his giant shoes, selected some eerie music to play, and his now just searching for his keys to lock his door, HURRY AND DO IT WHILE YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR MUM!)

--> Put these rules up and get started. (HE LEFT THE HOUSE, HE LEFT THE HOUSE!!!)

FACTS

1) I considered doing this all in a video, but the amount of work it would take to edit put me off from the idea.

2) To clear up something I see some people still haven't understood, my username is Le_Muslim_MAN because well, I happen to be a Muslim MAN. Gasp.

3) I officially joined wattpad in July 2012, but I actually had an account before that. I made it to write on but the setup was so bizarre and it kept mixing up my chapter structure, so I deleted it. My sister and cousin were users at the time and they were singing wattpad's praises, while I dissed it repeatedly. Now I'm the one here and they're gone. But guess what? I STILL DISS WATTPAD REPEATEDLY... SO HA!

4) My favorite colors are green, black, and blue.

5) I do a lot of my story writing while on duty at work. Oops.

6) I am the third son of the third son in my family.

7) I have a blog on wordpress titled Notepad Nomad and you should totally check it out because WE NEED TO BRANCH OUT FROM WATTPAD AND THINK OUTSIDE OF THE ORANGE BOX, WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT AND CONSIDER REAL LIFE BOOKS SOMETIMES AND HELP GROW THE MUSLIM FICTION READERSHIP! GO JOIN THE DISCUSSION IN MY LAST BLOG POST, AND ALSO CHECK OUT MY REVIEW OF THE BOOK AYESHA AT LAST!

8) I have a self-published Islamic fiction book titled Musa And The Blade, and I'm still waiting on some insightful reviews from the readers, ahem ahem. For those who don't know about it, it's a book I started from here, and took to the real world because WE NEED TO LEAD THE CHARGE INTO THE REAL WORLD OF BOOKS AND NOT REMAIN SOLELY FOCUSED ON THE ONLINE PLATFORMS THAT MOSTLY PROMOTE CLICHES AND NONSENSE.

9) Crash Bandicoot Warped is one of my all-time favorite video games because of my fond memories of playing it on the playstation 1 as a wee lad with my brothers and our favorite aunty!

10) I'm totally going to tag the people who tagged me for this because by their own rules, they are now forced to redo this all since they were tagged. Have fun!

SPOILER

He gets shot.

JOKE

Major cringe right?

Now for a real joke hmmm...

Doctor: [handing dad the newborn baby] I'm sorry, but your wife didn't make it.

Dad: [handing the baby back] Bring me the one my wife made.

lololol

Okay that one was stolen too. Hmmm....

Oh I know a joke:

The wattpad spiritual section. -_____-

TAGS

Miss_Muslimah miss_hummingbird92 misshussaini writer_muslimah Tai898 Hopemore KhawlahTheWarrior sajmra saa_naleem abadeen1965 visitoroftheearth slaveofAllah9 MoltenGalaxyyy16 HopeGossamer bisi_x2 NiyyahMSule2 GulabJamunAndChill Ameera-Ayesha cookie_bender noor_lights19 nooceeH _One_In_A_Million_ Alhamdulillah Sidra_US hadichaismoil

INCLUDING MY OWN QOTP

Why haven't you gone to notepadnomad.com/2019/02/01/-muslim-fiction/ to join the discussion about Muslim fiction yet? There's plenty to be said, plenty of voices to be heard. You might meet some new people there too and find some new books to consider reading. Head on over and join the conversation, you don't need to have a blog account, just comment!

BONUS QOTP

Have you had a muffin today?

*However, if you have already done this tag within the year it originated or resurfaced, you are hereby cleared from any further obligations.