Chapter 18

Hunter POV

It was getting closer and closer to the time I was meant to save her and my stomach was in knots. I took another sip of my whiskey and placed the glass back down next to the bottle. I better stop before I get any drunker.

I wobbled towards the shower and I turned it on. The hot water cascading down my back made me remember Willow's finger tips tickling my back

''Oh how I love you Hunter'' Willow said while I was resting on top of her after our rough love making, her finger tips trailing up and down my back. Her heart beating so fast I was scared that if I lifted my head it would jump out.

I looked up at her, her cheeks pink and her eyes swirling with colours. I loved her so much

''And I you'' I replied and kissed that sweet spot on her neck again. She started to squirm and I became hard again. I was pressed at her entrance already and without a warning I rammed into her again. She moaned and started to press me further in...

I cut myself off from finishing that memory. I didn't want to remember such things anymore without her. I breathed out slowly and looked down and saw I was erect. Painfully erect. I sighed and without even thinking I started stroking myself.

I thought about Willow, her breasts and how perfect they were and how hard her nipples would be, I was thinking about how she would obey me and wait for me, I was thinking about her going down on me, the feel of her hot mouth and skilled tongue. I thought about how she moaned and then I came when I remembered her screaming my name whenever she came.

I cleaned myself up and got out the shower. I was still light headed from all the whiskey. My mother has not visited me since she told me about Keenan but I think something is wrong, very very wrong.

I got dressed in just plain dark blue jeans, a black button up shirt and my black smart shoes. I sprayed on Willow's favorite cologne and put my watch on. I think I am ready.

I sit back down and end up finishing the second bottle of whiskey. I looked at the time and horror wrecked through my body. I had two minutes to get there. I wobbled some more as I got up and I grabbed my keys, got in my car and drove like a bat out of hell.

Willow POV

I was dressed, ready to be sold. Sadly I was not in the mood to fight back but my beast, she whimpered and she needed to be freed. If I could sell my body and release her then that is what I will do.

''you look better in something less, well, jail'' Griffen spoke up.

I smiled, he had been nothing but nice I guess to me and at that thought my beast purred. This is really strange and I could tell Griffen felt uncomfortable too.

He lent forward and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear and at his touch my lips parted and a whimper escaped

''We should get going Willow'' he softly spoke and turned to start walking

''Griffen'' I grabbed his lower arm and he looked back at me from the corner of his eye ''sorry'' I let go

I sighed and followed him downstairs and to the car, we climbed in

''Willow...'' he said placing a hand on my knee and once again my body reacted ''I cannot be too involved with you from here on out but I want you to know that I will make sure you are well taken care of'' and then he let my knee go and we drove off.

I had fallen asleep, my body was tired and my mind was near breaking point.

Hunter!

My mind raced with thoughts of him, they raced with the emotions I felt but, even though that was going on, my heart felt nothing, my beast felt nothing.

I opened my eyes to find we were outside Hunter's house, not the slave house

''Griffen?'' I looked at him with pleading eyes

''Go'' he ordered, his face stern and no emotion

I stayed put in my seat

''I am too scared to find out what is behind those doors after all this time'' I whispered as a tear escaped my eye ''why are you doing this?''

''I don't know Willow but don't make me change my God forsaken mind, get out'' he snapped

''But he will hurt you when you get to the house without me'' I sighed and I reached for the door handle

''Willow maybe I will be in the deepest shit I have ever been in, maybe I will get what I have deserved but I will never regret doing this'' he looked at me and his eyes poured emotion into my own ''I will never regret letting you go free''

I didn't know what happened but something inside of me snapped and my body lunged forward and my lips met Griffen's with the greatest of haste. To my surprise he kissed me back with as much want as I kissed him with.

My beast was happy, she was complete and I felt a warm sensation spread through me.

I broke away and looked at Griffen

''I really am scared to go into that house alone'' I opened my car door ''can you at least walk me inside?''

He nodded and we both slipped out of the car in silence. I felt a little happier with him around

We walked up to the house and I immediately felt something out of place about it.