Project NightShade

I know Ejen Ali seasons two has already ended with the results of UNO and Zayn.But since this is the sequel to my Protocol:Override story,I'll stick to my own storyline but don't worry I'll do the best as I can to come out with the exact storyline of Ejen Ali.Peace everyone don't forget to vote :P

     Project Nightshade,a project that are made after the Project    I.R.I.S.The main reasons for this project are to create a superhuman agents that has a strength of a hundred men,speed and endurance of an animal.
      There are 4 people that involve in the project but only two are yet to be known,Agent Dayang and Cuatro.They both responsible in designing the weapon,the suit functions and the equipment.
      The project took many lives of young agent and it's almost shut down by MATA until five agents manage to overcome every experiment that are conducted on them.Ridzwan and Karya are one of them while the other three are still unknown.
       They're pride to MATA,every missions that they're on are all success.They receive a lot of attentions from every secrets Intel around the world but the striving jealously into others.
      Seven May became the day that Project NightShade fall,the three of them are suspected of stealing Azurium from the lab
      Without any further investigation the three of them are caught and sentence to lifetime prisons.
      The three scientists stated that they're aren't complete yet and if they didn't do the final tests,the Azurium that are injected inside their body will corrupt their body and also their brain.
       The higher order of MATA refused to hear any excuse thus leaving the three of the NightShade suffers in prisons for over thirty-years.
      The glory they had,the sacrifice they made and the promise that they're promised all lost within a second.Slowly the Azurium corrupting their body turning them into a monster.
    But  now they've return to avenge their fate.. Vow to defend, now live for revenge.Living their whole live in prison teaches them a lessons that is never trust anyone except those who free you.

     -Our Glory Day Will Return-