Aszkin Dayz

Short Chapter,Goodnight Y'all

     Aszkin POV

     It's been ten years,since I went outside,it's beautiful ..I wanna stay like this forever ..with her.It's fun to be by her side,she's cheerful and full of positively energy,I really wish I met her earlier,maybe things won't be like this,my blood colors changed from red to blue,my skins become as tough as iron and my visions became clearer the darker it gets.
     I'm no longer a human,but when I'm with her ..I feel normal,she never ask me about my pasts,accept me as her friend even though she's assigned to keep an eye on me.She really enjoy herself playing with the kids,she'll surely make a great wife someday.
    "Hey ..Az,what's wrong are you daydreaming?".The soft voice of her snap me out of my hallucinations,man she's wet ..I mean sweaty but she still smells like flower.Damnit ..even just by smelling her ..I get an erections.
    "Don't tell me. ..you're thinking lewd thing about me ..".My face turn red immediately ..like come on,you're cute,beautiful and kind,any guy would think the same thing as me when they're around her.
    "No. ..of course not!!"I said denying her even if it's true.I blushed without realizing it as her face getting closers to me.Our lips are few inches away,I really wanted to taste that soft lips.
    "Hmm ..ecchi".What did she say??I mean ..gosh this girl.If Levy's in my positions right now,he'd already kissed her,that daredevil.
    "Ahemm ..let's go the mall,you said u wanted to buy new clothes". Swiftly I get up from my seat avoiding any eye contact from her.We're like a couples walking close to each together,those who pass by us would whisper or stares at us ..as if we're a celebrity.It's really awkward,when suddenly she hold my hand.
    I feel all of my blood rushes to my face,and I'm feeling really hot.She didn't even shown any emotions except for her sly fox smiles.
    "Az,you ever had a girlfriend before?".What???