The Party! Pt2

Yahallo!!

   Shawlong POV

   This is so annoying and awkward at the same time because I had to pick up the fairest girl in MATA academy and I'm wearing my normal tuxedo from high school where I got rejected by the girl of my dreams.
    Fifteen minutes from my apartment I finally arrives at her place and dude.. It's a freaking bungalow,I gaze upon the huge concrete house and it beautiful shaped wrought-iron gate might cost the same amount of my apartment.. Or maybe more.I call her but she didn't pick up my call,making me feeling annoyed by her.
     She promised 8.30 but now it's 8.45,fifteen minutes before the party started.. And it's weird why am I suddenly excited by it.. Fuck oh.. I mean damnit.. I should've say no on the first place,it would be better if I stay home and read my light novel rather than socialize with people.I takd out my phone it's 5 minutes left and I decided to leave assuming she's only playing with me when suddenly a pleasant scent of perfume enter my nostril.
    I turn my head and it's her.. I almost dropped my jaws watching her wearing a beautiful red dress,seductive flame red lips man.. I'm living my fictions just like in Manga.. No.. She's just a friend.. Nothing more.She bow her head sign of respect in Japanese culture and greeted me.
    "Sorry for being late I had a hard time choosing my dress for tonight.. So shall we?".
    I ran out of word to say and that's when my gentleman instinct kicks in without I realizing it.I took her hand and open the car door for her and man even her hands smell nice.I took a moment sniffing the scent of her perfume.Oh shit.. Why am I acting like this.. I clear my throat and snap myself from being the other-self of me and swiftly enter the car.
      I choosed not to turn on the AC and open all the window to enjoy thr cold breeze of thr night and gosh..She smell so good that I almost lose my concentration while driving.It would be awkward if I started the conversations since I didn't know anyone of them because I'm all alone before joining MATA academy.The only persons that I know are my mentor Agent Mika the other are complete stranger to me.
     "Do you ever date a girl before?".I pressed the brake immediately when she asked me the "U ever Date A Girl Before".Luckily there's no car behind me if not I'd surely got hit from behind.At first I wanna lie to her but then I decided not too.. I couldn't lie to such innocent cute girl..
    "No.. Never,elementary,middle school.. I've never had a girlfriend or friend.. I feel much comfortable being alone,I train my Jiu-Jitsu alone and somehow I became better than any of them.. I choose to stand alone,it's better than being around a large group of fake people".Without consciousness,I spilled everything that I kept to myself ..I never told people about my problem.. But today.. She's the first one that I told.. And somehow I feel better talking to her.
     "We all had our problem.. But love ain't one"then she kissed me on the cheek leaving me clueless of her actions.She let out a sly foxy smile.I try to keep it cool and continue driving and a moments later we've arrive at our destination.
     I took the first step forward.. Because it would be awkward if anyone saw us walking together.A few more step from the huge-steel door she took my hand.The doors open.. With us holding hand.Agent Moon reactions are priceless.. She took our picture using her camera.I wish I'm dead right now because I've never felt such embarrassment.
     Django clapped his hand and praise me for being able to date to most beautiful girl in MATA academy.I ran out pf word to say but yeah ..at least the others haven't arrive yet.
      "Don't even think about flirting with other girls!!"said Lisa pulling his ears.Man I wish I had a relationship like them.I let out a smile without realizing it and ..i notice she's been staring at me all the time ..Maybe I'll become my other-self just for tonight. 
      I bow my head down as I offer her a dance and asked Agent Moon to play some music for us to dance.
    "T.. Thankz for the dance"said Diana staring at me ..her deep blue eyes sure are beautiful and I'm drown into the world of imagination..
    I don't deserve it.. You look perfect tonight~~