The Party!

Yo!

    An hour left before the party started,Moon and the other mentor had already done arranging table,the stage,food and drink.The only persons that absence are Rudy who's nowhere to be found.Jet,Zass and Chris decided to go back to their apartment to clean themselves,Roza,Iman and Mika decided to go to shop for a dress since they never done anything like this.
    "So Khai,Bulat what ya bout' to do?"said Moon sitting on a chair facing opposite directions.Khai lean on the table wiping sweats on his temple.He sighed since he had never done any heavy work.
    "Well.. Since everything are done Khai.. Let's go home pal.. Gotta look great especially when Iman around"said Bulat teasing him.Khai gave a half smiles but looking down with both of his hand inside his pocket.Moon notices something strange.. Chris and Iman had a relationship so what happen tho.
     "Well.. I'd prefer not to talk about it..by the way gotta go,see ya later Moon"said Khai leaving  alone inside the huge hall.When everyone leave.. Moon took out a picture from her pockets.. It's a picture of her and the other on the day they first got promoted.
    She smiles as she stare at the picture.. She never thought that Ali and Alicia would go this far.Moments later Lisa and Django arrives and thus being the first one.Moon greeted the two couples and teased Django showing his soft side.
    "Where are the other?"Lisa asked fixing her glasses.Django blushes since he arrives because Lisa look totally different.Black dress,seductive perfume scent and glasses.. He almost faint when he saw Lisa.
     "Wow.. Django,you're lucky to have a cute,strong and smart girlfriend like her"she whisper making him blushes more.He try not to overreact by making excuse saying it's normal.Moon went to the stage and play a smooth,romantic songs Perfect by Ed Sheeran to heat up their moment.Moon pick up the mic and teased the two lovers to dance while waiting for the others.
     Django gather all of his strength to ask Lisa to dance with her.At first she's being shy,Moon pushed her to him and after a long deep breath she accepted his dance.Ali and Alicia then arrives entering the hall and it' does remind the two of them on their first date.Same songs and it really bring back memories.Ali pull Alicia and dance with her.
     "I remember.. When we go out on first date.. They play this song too.. Although it's been ten years I still remember it like it was yesterday".
      "Yeah.. Me too but back then you're an idiot.. My idiot"said Alicia both of her hands around Ali shoulder.The two of then stares each other for a moment dancing through the song.. And ended the dance with the most passionate French kiss ever.
     "Yahallo Roza!!!"said Moon hyped by Ali kissing Alicia.Django wanted to do the same but.. Maybe not now.Roza reaction haven't changed at all..
      "Disgusting" 😂😂😂