Heart <3

Yo

     Aszkin still stutter by Moon charming and cheerful personality.. He smiles as Moon words still echoes inside his ears.Well guess everyone has their own soft spots and Moon really hit him on in the core.
    "Knock.. Knock how are you?"the same voice again,it's Moon and she brought some food for him.Swiftly he lay down and pretend to sleep as Moon getting closer to him.
    "Hey.. Eat something,you're no prisoners here.."the angelic voice of Moon who has grown mature over the year really are charming.. That even Aszkin fall for her.He turn around and saw Moon.. Only wearing a transparent-blue singlet and a short jeans.He closed his eyes and refused to see her in such sexy and seductive outfit.
    "You're funny.. Let me loosen that handcuff for ya".And Moon loosen up his handcuff a bit and he accidentally saw Moon breast visible because she's sweating.He felt kinda guilty for looking at women 'pride' without permissions.
     "Can.. Can you wear ..something else.. I.. Uhh.. Accidentally saw.. Your chest.. "At first he thought that she would be disgusted by his immoral act,but instead she act like it's no big deal and kissed him on the cheek.His face turn bright red after receiving a kiss.. To make it more accurate the first kiss from a girl.
    "Why.. Did u do.. That?"said Aszkin as he rubbing his cheek.Moon only gave him a sly smiles as he blushes.Moon take his hands and placed it on her chest.Thats when he truly feel Moon breast,it's soft and average in size..
    "No.. This is wrong please.. Torture me or punish me.. Or whatever.. I'm your enemy not your friend!!"said Aszkin as he pull his hand.Moon gave him the warmest smiles ever because who knew.. That someone like him has a dignity and respect women.
    "Thanks.. For showing me what' heart mean is 💖..I wish I met u earlier"said Aszkin kissing her forehead.
     "It's late.. I'll be going now,good night Aszkin"