-NightShade Character-

Here's the information about the three Nightshade Agents and for the new character of the young agents I'll update it tomorrow cYa

Name:Aszkin
Weapons:Dual-laser katana that can cut through a six inches solid metal plate and poisonous gas that are kept around his belt.
Personality:A very cheerful persons,optimistic,observant,sometimes quit,friendly and kind.
History:Before joining MATA,Aszkin was an orphan,his parents died after a home invasions,his father die after his throat are being slashed while her mother are raped before being shot.

Name:S.C.P-Secure,Contain,Protect
Weapons:A short katana.Her ultimate weapon are her  blood,If she's injured after being shot,cut or slash in battle her blood would release an unpleasant smell that paralyzed her enemy if they smell her blood or being in contact with it and slowly killing them.
Personality:Gloomy and quiet all the time.
History:The only thing that MATA know about her is that she is the survivor of a nuclear plant explosions.

Name:Levy
weapons:The only Inviso agents that use a gun as his weapon.A dual Peacemaker.
Personality:Lazy,Shady,Sadistic,Sarcastic,Rebel,Unpredictable.
History:Probably the most sadistic Agents that MATA ever had,he kill his own family by poisoning them just because his brother get a better test results than him.He was sentenced to juvenile,he kill all the inmate including the Warden by poisoning the water tank using 10 bottle of bleach.