-Pain,Envy,Vengeance-1

This chapter is about the life's of the three NightShade before they become Nightshade.

Pain-S.C.P

       It was a beautiful for the red-haired 15 years old girl who's going to her parent workplace.She was assigned by her teacher to record and tell her story about a day being a worker.
      "Sarah.. We're going to be late hurry up honey"said her mother who's already waiting inside the car.She was excited about the trip as if there's nothing going to be wrong on the bright sunny day.
     She pack her own lunch and wear a suitable outfit for her trip.All the way to her parent workplace.. She couldn't stop asking questions about her parents daily routine.They finally arrives at the place and it's a huge nuclear plant.
      The manager of the nuclear plant greeted her as he gave her a protective suits from hazardous substances.The manager brought her to walking around the plant explaining everything she wanted to know.
     When suddenly the alarm sounded stuttering everyone inside the plant.One of the co-worker told the manager that there's a leak at site B which is where her parents work.The manager told the security to initiates protocol lockdown.
      The manager inform everyone inside the plant to get out from there as fast as they can but Sarah doesn't want to leave her parent.She storm her way inside the plant.The manager try to stop her but the whole plant are already in lockdown.
     There's nothing they could do.Sarah ran toward the B site where she found her parent laying on the ground as their skins and bone are slowly melting.Bright light flashes through her eyes and that's the last thing she saw before the explosions.
      Somehow she survived but her conditions are critical.The doctor were suprise after 12 hours her fully wound recover which shock everyone.
     "Where's.. Mommy and daddy.. "She asked but the doctor couldn't bear to tell the truth.He told her that her parents are somewhere far.. And they'll return as soon as possible said the doctor.
     She already knew her parents are dead.. But the comfort lie the doctor told her.. Making her feel calm as if it's true.
      Years after years.. She slowly turn into another person's.. She even forgot her name,her parents and her friends.The only thing she knew is to Secure,Contain and Protect.
      The pain she felt losing her parents turn into strength..
     -I'm not evil,it's just my hear died with them long time ago-