Moon ..

The author are being lazy again,this is his little sister hope y'all enjoy it!

     It's a gloomy day at MATA academy.Everyone's been pointing their finger towards Moon,if it's not because of her,things won't turn out like this.Ali asked her to be on duty yesterday to guard Aszkin but instead she brought her out to public,doing lovey-dovey things with him.Rudy are nowhere to be seen,he said he's going to investigate The Nightshade true agenda together with Roza and Khai.
    The remaining agents are still waiting for them,to confirm their missions status thus taking a quick actions as soon as they manage to gather information about the NightShade agendas.Moon haven't came to the academy,she still at her apartments regretting her stupid decision of trusting him,she never act like this before,even through a bad day she still put on her sly smiles and being cheerful.
     "Ali,we've receive news from Rudy,he said that the NightShade are building some kind of nuclear weapons capable of destroying three city at the same time!".Ali rushed into the lab,and what he finds are real bad news.Rudy dash cams collapsed to the ground,bloods everywhere.It's full of blood,Khai and Roza  are on the ground tainted red.
     "RETREAT!!!EVERYONE!!!! I SAID AGAIN RETREATS ..ROZA,KHAI,RUDY!!!CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!".Ali screams calling their name but there's no respond,everyone's inside the lab are speechless as they watches a horrific turn of event over the three top MATA agents.Rudy wrote a secret code using his own blood and placed his dash cam in front of it.It's a coordinate,Bulat manage to find the locations and it's located on the other side of CyberJaya.
     "Initiate Protocol S.O.S.A!!"it's a short term for Save One Save All.All of the agents rushed to the scene leaving Bulat,Zass,Ali and Alicia at the base.
    "Everyone,this is not a drill,you've fought against them last time and you know how strong and smart they are,just come back alive ..everyone".
    "I like him more back when he's a naive and stupid"said the Jet as he fly above the sky,watching over the other.
     "We all do my friend ..we all do"reply the blonde hair Caucasian,jumping over the roof using his new aero boots invented by Khai.20 minutes from the academy,they're finally arrive at the locations.Its an old factory,Bulat order Shawlong,Xiang and Asyana to secure the surrounding while Jet and Chris are ordered to guard outside.
     Django used his strength to break the door,as they enter the dark and cold factory,a familiar figure emerged from the dark,dragging a body with knife on the left hands.Bulat used one of his invention to illuminate the dark factory.It's Moon.
    Bulat dropped his rubix cube after watching her,tainted in red dragging Rudy who's half dead.She show no emotions at all.Her eyes are full of sorrow,Bulat take a few step backward before dropping his flashlight thing.She slam Rudy against the wall.Everyone heard the sounds of Rudy groaning in pain and  rushes toward the sounds.
     "Everyone,be careful ..she's under some kind of mind control!".All of them move a few steps away as she get closer and closer.
      "Isn't she's beautiful tainted in red,full of sorrow ..scents of fear,killing all of you would be my greatest masterpiece!!"