The Next Generation MATA agents character

Here's some information about the new MATA young agents -

Name:Johnny Xiang
Race:Caucasian
Pillar:Combat
Weapon:A light staff that are made out of titanium
Personality:A very positive and sarcastic persons.Has a blonde hair,blue eyes and a seducing smiles that could make any girl for for it except Syakila.Master different types of martial at a young age and that's why MATA offer him a chance to serve.His mentor Is Iman.

Name:Syakila
Race:-
Pillar:Inviso
Weapons:A statik needles,fired from her gloves and a disguised cloak that work at any type of environment .
Personality:Gloomy,rebel,quiet always had a mood swings.She hate Johnny for no clear reasons.Her mentor is Rudy

Name:Ranjit Singh
Race:Sikh
Pillar:Tekno
Weapon:A special made bomb placed inside a cask.There are three different colors of it,red explode,blue blind the enemy sight for a seconds and yellow paralyze his enemy nerve if they smell it.
Personality:Happy go lucky type of persons,friendly and kind to everyone.He's a good friend to Shawlong but his skills in battle aren't so much to be compare due to his asthma problem.His mentor is Khai

Name:Asyana
Race:Caucasian
Pillar:Neuro
Weapon:Sniper rifle that fire an energy blast that could kill or immobilized her enemy movement based on the power that she set on her rifle.
Personality:Serious,productive, tactical and sometimes dreamy.She doesn't care about who is her opponent because everyone has a flaw.She can be pretty annoying at a time with her stick-to-the-rule thing but deep inside she cares about her friend.Her mentor is Roza.

Name:Aliyah
Race:Malay
Pillar:Tekno
Weapon:A small rubix cube invented by Bulat except it doesn't immobilized her enemy movement,but it would transform into a giant 9 ft tall robot with a giant destructive missiles.She name it Atlas.
Personality:Shy,low-self esteem,quiet but very thoughtful.Her mentor Is Moon who's always try cheering her.

Name:Django
Race:-
Pillar:Combat
Weapon:A knuckle fist made out of Titanium.The power of his punch are fueled by the amount of Azurium he inject inside his body.
Personality:Shor-temper,battlethirst,prideful and aggressive.The only persons he admire the most are Agents Alicia for saving his life.His mentor is Bulat.

Name:Lisa
Race:-
Pillar:Inviso
Weapon: Electroshock gloves that shock her enemy if they're in contact.The power of electricity that her gloves can generate are up to 10,000 kilowatts.Her suit's are special then other inviso agents because her suits protect her body from any type of explosions rather than disguise.She even survive the explosion of a frag grenade in a point blank range.
Personality:Beautiful,sexy and attractive.She had a strange hair color that is white on the bottom and black on top of her hair.Khai conform her hair colors are natural.Friendly and playful with everyone especially her crush Chris who's also her mentor.

Name:Zedd
Race:-
Pillar:Combat
Weapon:A lightsaber that could cut through anything.
Personality:A mysterious persons,quiet and not much are known about him.His mentor is Zass.

Name:Diana
Race:-
Pillar:Inviso
Weapon:A dual katana and a boots that allow her to run at a speed of 200kmph which is faster than Zass.
Personality:A self proclaim girl,always playing trick with others,easily distracted and lazy.Her mentor is Jet.

Name:Shawlong
Race:Japanese
Pillar:Combat
Weapon:Katana and and an energy shield that repel any type of laser-weapons.
Personality:Honest,noble,otaku and a hopeless-romantic persons. His mentor is Mika