Introduction.

All rights reserved. Reproduction,
distribution, or plagiarism of this story will not be tolerated. The characters in this story who I have not created all belong to Marvel. Please, no rude comments, this is a place for reading.

Thank you.

    A/N: For the moment you've all been waiting for. We're about to enter the Infinity War. Almost three years of these stories and it all comes down to this. And after ten years of these fantastic films... it all comes down to this. It has been a pleasure. Thank you for sticking with my cringey writing, I truly appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for helping me grow as an author, no words can describe how much I love you.

~ writing avenger.

A/N : The lovely cover for this story was made by @Bluedolphin2212 , all the credit goes to their creative and talented editing skills. Go check out their page for more. :)

** Edit 12/27/18 : I've gone back and re-written this story. Just to fix errors and redo dialogue, as well as the paragraphs that I feel weren't written properly. Also I've added a few things here and there, but none of it will affect the outcome of this story for those of you who have already read. Thank you for your flexibility, and hopefully you'll enjoy the new and improved version of this fourth installment of the Jessi Stark series Xx ***

     ***

      You weren't suppose to leave me here. This fight wasn't for you to fight alone. All my life, I had worked diligently to prove myself, to show how skilled and prepared I was to stand by your side. From the beginning of our time, we were meant to be. No force of earth could have separated us, although they failed to mention what lied beyond off earth. I look back, and look forward, and every time I feel as if I've disappointed you. That was never my intention, although it appears that way.

      If I never see you again, please know that when I saw you for the first time, there was this feeling. Even to this day, I can't find the correct words to describe it. Unconditional, undeniable love that can never be stripped away. The second that our eyes met, I was yours and you were mine. I may not have known it then, but you were my whole world. Worlds form slowly, shine brightly, and can sometimes fade away all too quickly.

      The infinite universe laid behind your eyes, and every word you said I wish I would've written them down. Your existence is rare, beautiful, and tragic. Something far to valuable, something that I am not worthy enough to be apart of.

      You saved us. And I will live the rest of my life knowing this, endless rejoicing and mourning. Celebrating the fact that I was even able to linger in your radiant light. Now, you're somewhere in the stars, taken away into the dark abyss. I told myself that ever since the portal, I wanted nothing to do with the cosmos beyond our atmosphere.

       It was far too frightening and vast. Although now, I'd search the universe to find you again. I'll stay up countless nights and plot each star, each planet, and each galaxy. Our memories are forever imprinted within my soul, and my heart. That will never fade away and I can promise you that.

Let's meet again when the clocks align and the time is just right, I'll find you in the distant horizon when my time is up.

                                       ***