Chapter 3 - Arguement

Levi's POV:

"Levi, its late." Mikasa said. "Ah...but I have to finish this report this report because I'll present it tomorrow." I replied. "Hn...okay. I'll give you 5 minutes then thats enough." she said. "Fine. But I'll wake up much more earlier tomorrow." I said. I turned around and saw she was in deep slumber. 

5 minutes have passed and I still didn't finish my report. But then, my secretary Petra Ral messaged me.

P: Sir. Levi sorry, for messaging you this late but this is very important. 

L: Hn? What is then?

P: Sir, tomorrow you'll be reporting about the products we made right? And their stats?

L: Mhm, what about it?

P: They said that they'll move it around 3 in the afternoon.

L: Oh, is that so? 

P: Yes Sir.

L: Then 3PM it is.

P: Goodbye Sir.

Good, they moved it. I still have time. But now its time for sleep. "Who is it that your talking to?" a voice said and I recognized from it was from. From Mikasa. "My secretary." I replied. "Hn..." she said. "Its not like were having a relationship, your the only one I love." I replied. "And besides I sweared that 2 years ago right?" 

"I promise to you that I will never love someone else except you. Only you. I'll never have other interest in other ladies only you." 

Those words were repeated on my head like a broken record. I mean, I do like my secretary a bit but not as much as I love my wife. "Lets get sleeping shall we?"I said as she nodded. I laid down and pecked her lips. "Goodnight love." I whispered. " Goodnight to you too." she replied back and we btpoth simultaneously closed our eyes which started our slumber.